Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ok, who's the wise guy that rezzed... OH!

Default Re: ok, who's the wise guy that rezzed... OH!

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Rick Simmons, Amon, and Reyem are Virtrium LLC.

Any other names you care to drop? I know you've got David lurking in consultation. Smeglor was last known up in Seattle. Amadan I'd last heard of in the middle of the country, Nebraskaish, I think. Haven't heard from Rawdge. And with as much as you've got going on, Baela and her constant IV of coffee would be a HUGE help. Now where did Illyist go?
    Baela was a cool girl. I never met her in person obviously, but she was the only WM I got to see face-to-face in-game, and she played this cool (but souped up, she had like 3K HP lol!) Pink Hatchie that was just too cute.. *chuckles* And she fixed my lairshaping problem quickly and easily, was a very nice experience.

That, and some of the contests and things she ran were fun, even if I wasn't creative enough to take part in them.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i don't know where illy is, but if he came back, that would be the most awesome thing that ever ever happened.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Well .. okay looks like some guys will give some loving care to the game, I'm back and will give them a try. They for a good start .. found a solution to the billing and got a patch to bligth.

Can't wait for the patch to hit Order.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

And with a couple more years of practice I may finally be able to understand you when you talk. Unfortunately, I am not fluent in Ssilmath (or even new math or old math for that matter).

Quote Originally Posted by Ssilmath View Post
    Here here, Aamer! If the new, old devs can get the game back up and running, I'd be more than happy to resub, even if I don't play that often. I just hope that our hope will be fulfilled, and we don't have to live through another crash. But knowing who is on the team makes that hope glimmer a little brighter.
    Last edited by Landowyn; September 14th, 2007 at 12:54 AM. Reason: spelling (as always)
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Thread Information