Thread: Copy to Blight link

Default Copy to Blight link

I usually use the stand alone launcher but after seeing another post about when the new billing is to take place I went over to the web logon screen and noticed that there is a Copy to Blight link. I can copy any of my characters over there but was wondering if this really works. Also does it leave the character on Order as well? I just wanted to play around on Blight to see what is going on but would rather stay on Order for real game play.

Default Re: Copy to Blight link

I copied my main from Chaos to Blight. It took about a week to go through, but my character showed up on Blight yesterday.

I did the same thing from Order to Blight for my main character, took 5 days to show up, but does show up with all items and funds. It is a true copy system in that your original character stays where he/she is.

Drelohan

Remembering, of course, that anything not on your person, or in your vault will be unavailable on Blight, as your structures do not go with you in the copy. :P

So, be sure to remember your uber scale-o-slaying that is collecting dust in your lair. :P
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Hmmm on the copy-to-blight window I can read that the copy has been done, though I don't see the name listed in my char list. What should I do then ?

It usually takes a few hours after the listing shows its been copied for the physical copy to appear in your Blight list.

If it doesn't show up within the next 24 hours repeat the copy as they may have switched char copy facility off temporarily (it has been known).
    Poppi, Crafting Dryad/Zastria, Adult Dragon
    of Ad Astra Guild on Chaos

Hmmm it has ben 4 days now, and still no copy... gonna try again today.

Thread Information