Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7 Things to do when i can log in.............

Shizzar-Unity

Default Re: 7 Things to do when i can log in.............

Quote Originally Posted by Nords
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]LAWLESS wrote: lol at least you CAN log in ^^

those who can't are whining, those who can are whining too....

is there anything wrong there ? [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-13.gif[/img]

Yea, Hz players seem to be all around whiners....
    No, it's not only HZ players... It's MMORPG player in general! When the server go down their life seems to go down with it (or so to think from reading their posts) guys try pull those curtains away from the window and look outside, might be a bright day, might take a walk in the park? now how long is it since you did that? Or call an old friend for a movie or something, whatever ... should be other things then bitching and whining here =)

No offense really, hope non taken!

Shizzar-Unity

Quote Originally Posted by Iz
    its not a turture that I cant play, its the constant changing of time that is the torture ;/
    YeahI will give you that, quite annoying if you planed on a whole night at HZ (as i did) might even have organized so you had the whole evening for you self (also what i did) might even have invested time with your girlfriend last night so that your sure she wont call tonight, as it's dady's HZ night (yep - did that too)..

I see your point, but it's just ... there are more then 15 pages here of whining.. Get a grip, all im saying =)

Yea, Hz players seem to be all around whiners....
    Its easy to think so but it isnt true really. When the NA merged, we saw loads and tons and loads of flames and rants and whining at the General forum at tazoon forums and I asked Tzael that have accounts here and there and everywhere if those there at the other side of the lake are borned whiners. You have an account there and talk to them in game and how is it about the majority?

Tzael told me that the majority stayed calm. But as one member at Kushan Sogd allways reminds me about when I whine about whining is: Frustration must get out somewhere or at someplace so dont stop it. Maybe he is right? Well at least I stop to whine about whining every time he reminds me.(Im talking about General Paladis at UO, Europa andDagnarus at Kushan Sogd) *smiles*
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

woa someone u agree with nords...

*hides before getting his head chopped off*

I'd have to agree about it not being such a problem that the server still isnt up, but the changing times and absence of info usually is, altho compared to usually the informing is pretty good. Of course they better, during a messy merger with many bugs, a nothign short of crappy restart, while most of the playerbase did not want a merger, voted no and got it anyway...

they shouldnt have set a downtime of 48 hours and then after 60 hours post "you cant really set an ETA for something like this in advance". Sometimes crediting back the downtime just doesnt feel enough repayment, not even more extra time than the servers have been down...
    Myca Ghimerov, Fiendish Wizard, Sorcerer, Enchanter, Mason. Retired.

Proud Member of the Steel Phoenix

Nussi, Lawless and all here reading, well maybe it dont matter but consider this.
    [*]Every shard is unique.[*]The merge code was written for NA shards by AE[*]GN, Luca and his technicians are in the hands of the devs of AE as they wrote this patch for NA, not for us.[*]I havnt read any answers about how many servers there is at one shard but somone said 21 servers that are supposed to work together and it is enough that one is bugged to drag all others down.[*]Im 80% sure that Luca havnt screwed up as the problems are inside the patch somewhere, wich are written on the other side of the lake[/list]

Nussi, I dont know you but please stay patient. Maybe theres lag now tonight for some reasons but it will get solved.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

/Twisting the piggies tail some more...

I get the feeling that running the NA merge patch a second time on a database which had the same patch 4 weeks ago...

Is one of the untested and unforeseen problems that GN / AE are having right now...

Got remember NA shards had this AE patch done on what I call fresh servers / Database...

Poor EU shards had a second bit at the apple here...

Hence 48 hours turning into 96 hours...

[:S]

Could be wrong but this also could means a few other things may be coming our way...

[*-)]

Thread Information