Thread: Access denied

Default Access denied

Sorry this post is gonna be a bit vague, at work right now. I just redownloaded horizons off the main site, got it all installed. Hit the play now and it does the scan gets to the end, and a window pops up telling me a certin .dll can't be read so the nessasary files can't be downloaded.
    I know it's vage(whish I had wrote down the files name) I tried deleting the horizons launcher so it would redownload and still got the same error any help at all?
    Adult lunus 100/39 and still the meanest dragon you'll ever meet, just ask the purple necro flies

Default Re: Access denied

I think this is the error I got when I had the .NET patching option checked... I unchecked it and had no problems. I'm using Win XP with IE7 have had no problems logging in with either the stand alone patcher or the IE version, so long as I disabled the .NET checkbox.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Default Re: Access denied

I have that unchecked and still getting it. it's AEpatch.dll I'm on vista and not sure what else to do.
    On a side note, horizons is printed on some seriously tough discs, I tried installing it on my desk top from the disks and they worked after having been through a washer and dryer(forgot the case was in a pair of my jincos shortly after I got the game) and it installed just fine
    Adult lunus 100/39 and still the meanest dragon you'll ever meet, just ask the purple necro flies

Thread Information