Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patience in the interim...

Default Re: Patience in the interim...

Quote Originally Posted by Shirewood View Post
    Here here Aamer. I'm behind everything you said.

I took a long break from HZ and played wow. I didn't like that game as much as HZ. I'm back now and making a fresh start and am rejuvenated. I'm excited to be back and can't get enough of the game. The bags under my eyes is proof of that.

As did my Wife and I. We often play together. When the game fell into such disrepair under EI we left to play Wow. I never enjoyed Wow as much as HZ. Nore did my loving wife.Crafting in Wow is a joke. Quests are cool to a point. When you have to do a major one for your gear it can be a real pain. Nastie people who never want to help anyone. No real sence of comunity. Loyalty is a rare thing. Well my Wow rant

Than we hear that A few of the old devs bought it and had made a few improvements. We were so over joyed we reinstalled and started playing again. We now look forward to our weekends in HZ again.

If your a new player : Its a new world now. Disregard all the bad publicity.
    Its a new game again. You dont have to spend your days hunting all the time you can work one of the many and varried crafts. than go do a quest even for your crafting School(s). You like to level well how about leveling 3 or 4 or more adventure classes so you can qualify for a prestiege class or several. Like Knight of Creation. Healer and many others. Mobs are going to be added from what I read to areas that didnt have them before. More room to hunt if thats what you like. Want a home in HZ. Want to design and build it. You can in HZ. Can any one say House raising party. This can be done in HZ and only HZ that Im aware of. You can even be a dragon if you so choose and grow and build your dragon lair. If your new To HZ you in for a great time. Even we whom are not new are in for a great time, I'm sure of it. Dont listen to the doom sayers they are in every game. I dont care who you are how good a programer you are your not going to make every person happy. So those negitive comments you may read keep that in mind.
    The time has come for all men and women to stand by there game!

If your a new player : Its a new world now. Disregard all the bad publicity.
    Its a new game again. You dont have to spend your days hunting all the time you can work one of the many and varried crafts. than go do a quest even for your crafting School(s). You like to level well how about leveling 3 or 4 or more adventure classes so you can qualify for a prestiege class or several. Like Knight of Creation. Healer and many others. Mobs are going to be added from what I read to areas that didnt have them before. More room to hunt if thats what you like. Want a home in HZ. Want to design and build it. You can in HZ. Can any one say House raising party. This can be done in HZ and only HZ that Im aware of. You can even be a dragon if you so choose and grow and build your dragon lair. If your new To HZ you in for a great time. Even we whom are not new are in for a great time, I'm sure of it. Dont listen to the doom sayers they are in every game. I dont care who you are how good a programer you are your not going to make every person happy. So those negitive comments you may read keep that in mind.
    This would make for an excellent ad for the game, the fact it's felt and freely typed just adds to the inspiration.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Like Shirewood, I have also taken a long absence from the game. I started back in Aamer's guild (Eyes of Isteria) back when the game first launched. I left trying out new games and always feeling unsatisfied. Then, one day, I cam to the realization that I was comparing every MMO I was playing to HZ, and nothing was comparing.

Aamer hits the nail on the head. We as the older and maturer user base need to be behind the new ownership. I can not stress enough how there is no game out there like this one and "any" development would be appreciated. I know of a bunch of players who have left the game and are eagerly waiting to see some added content. Content WILL bring players back, attract new players and keep players in the game.

VI, you have my support and look forward to a bright future with you at the helm.

Gotharic of Chaos

Well HEY there Gotharic!

Good to see ya still carry a torch for Horizons! Holler whenever you are back in game. Lets catch up!
    As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

Thread Information