Thread: Party for Vandellia Sunday July 2, 2006 @ 8pm Eastern Time - Clearport Tavern

Default Party for Vandellia Sunday July 2, 2006 @ 8pm Eastern Time - Clearport Tavern

Hello All!

Vandellia a wonderful contributor to the community on Chaos has just finished her last 100 in a crafting school. That is right, she now has EVERY craft school @ 100!!

We would like to have a party celebration her accomplishment on Sunday July 2, 2006 8pm Eastern Time at Vandellia's Clearport Tavern!

There will be over 2g in Nadia's rare comps, numerous weapon dye kits, fireworks, Exceptional and Standard Shining Crystals of Holding, & all the free food you can eat! Yes that is right we put her to work making food for her own party! What other way could we find to celebrate an achievement like this than to make her CRAFT MORE! Other prizes and games will be offered.

All are welcome!

Congrats Van!! *Gnomie Hugs*

Congratulations, you're a credit to Chaos and we're glad to have you. You have fun on Sunday even though I'm unlikely to be able to attend.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Unhappy Re: Party for Vandellia Sunday July 2, 2006 @ 8pm Eastern Time - Clearport Tavern

Congrats Vandellia,
    So sorry I cannot get horizons to work on my version of vista ultimate, its a factory version. tried for a week to get into game changing all the stuff suggested. I would love to see you again and congrad you in person, so to say. with Lillyjo, I think you should remember me, you helped me learn confectionary also.
    My sons who are very computer savey just give up on trying to get "( an old game)", working for me. they are at their wits end. and one is thinking I downloaded a bad copy of it from the website on the forums..I dont know I deleted the first download, and my other son reinstalled the second, I thought I did something wrong. still have the zipped dl on my desk top in case they get some info that will work for me.
    I was really hoping to be back in game and seeing all my friends who stuck by while horizons crumbled and those that are coming back when some responible people bought a game we all love.
    Take care and have fun at your party and dont make them work you to hard..100 is pretty old ..lol oh that is not your age, its your crafting heheh.
    I am the old one here ..
    Lillyjo Chaos shard Faith Guilde

Default Re: Party for Vandellia Sunday July 2, 2006 @ 8pm Eastern Time - Clearport Tavern

Uhh I think this party was over a year ago.

Default Re: Party for Vandellia Sunday July 2, 2006 @ 8pm Eastern Time - Clearport Tavern

It's okay, my mom can be slow sometimes Comes from being the oldest MMO player in the world - she was definitely the oldest playing AC1...

/ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Lunhilde View Post
    It's okay, my mom can be slow sometimes Comes from being the oldest MMO player in the world - she was definitely the oldest playing AC1...

/ducks
    That's so cool. I wish my parents played ANY of these games. Most of my friends and family think video games are evil and people like me are just wasting their time. Of course, they also think outdoor sports is some type of religion LOL.

Oh, mmm... well it has its good and bad parts.. you know, like, raiding with your mom or having to say things like, "No, I don't need you to work on XYZ for me.." "No, I don't feel like logging in to pick up resources right now.." and then listening to her talking about you on vent when you were, like, 2...

LOL

AC1 huh, hmmm

Yup, she went to the convention they had which is where they figured out that, yes, she was the oldest player Came back with pics of AC2 and etc... of course, we went to HZ next

edit: I have to admit, the best is my mom raiding in EQ2. There's a wipe, and then you hear the lecture voice come out and she's like, "Now if the mages woudl stop just nuking all the time and actually control their agro we wouldn't be having this happen to everyoen over and over again! I'm tired of breaking my armor here, work together!"
    Last edited by Lunhilde; August 28th, 2007 at 09:26 PM. Reason: to add stuff.

Talking Re: Party for Vandellia Sunday July 2, 2006 @ 8pm Eastern Time - Clearport Tavern

Quote Originally Posted by Lunhilde View Post
    There's a wipe, and then you hear the lecture voice come out...

hahaha! 'the lecture voice'.. that's gotta be surreal..

i have this impression of group of hulking adventurers and smoking-eyed mages, fingers firmly implanted into each other's chests, blades and spells at each other's throats, arguing over who caused the wipe. then the lecture voice comes out, and they quit their bickering and cursing so they can listen to her, then at the end of the lecture say "sorry. you're right. we'll do it right next time", slumped shoulders, downcast eyes, knobby-kneed rejection and all, dragging their huge blood-crusted or still-smoldering weapons behind them, leaving a little trail through their dusty footprints as they all trod back to the town tavern.

the mental image burned into my brain now, simply because of what you said. hahah!

Thread Information