Thread: Returning Veteran

Default Returning Veteran

Despite the fact that I currently don't feel like I have much to accomplish (other than gaining enough money to purchase a plot, yet again), I am returning to Istaria.

Vitrium's responsiveness and profession customer service have convinced me to return. I have resubbed for a full year. Good job guys!

Default Re: Returning Veteran

I have just decided to return as well as I think Vitrium deserves the chance to prove they can keep this game alive and kicking.

I am an old Unity veteran, but I have decided to start from a fresh with a new character. But if Vitrium manages to transfer Unity characters to Order/Chaos, I might blow life into my old trusty ranger as well.
    But for now, I shall be known as Sax on the Order server.

Glad to see you returning Durand!

And Caelin, if you need anything (such as armor, weapons, or gear) feel free to let me know ingame, and I'll do whatever I can to help you out!

Take care!

-Menkure

Thanks for the offer, Menkure. Very nice of you.
    I might even take you up on it, although right now I am busy relearning the game and avoid getting killed by wolves and maggots on New Trismus, and have no idea what armor, weapon or gear might come in handy.

/Sax

Hey hey! I've just started a crafter Outfitter to try and get any new-old folks starting up. Depending on what class you're playing, I may be able to help get you started, or you can always ask in the new player channel. If you can find me either as Xiao or Naril, go for it and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks. Much appreciated, Xiao.
    I have just hit lvl 10 as blacksmith, so I might be ready for some crafting gear. Couldn't find any on the consigner, but I will give it a try again this evening.

That actually has me stumped; I have yet to find any cargo patterns anywhere, as that's definitely something I want to be making for people because, as you say, it's nowt to be found. Can't manage to find any. Let me get back to you on't.

EDIT for Cluebat: Was just told that's tinker territory, which I can't help with. However I put a mention in the Order area about calling some tinkers to task for gear, so you could always check there to see who replies and beg gently for some help in that regard.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

As much as blacksmiths, outfitters, armorers, and others dealing in the cloth trades would LOVE to make cargo armor, they can't. Only tinkers.

I know of a few tinkers on Order who were talking of stocking the consigners once again now that the populace is back, so keep watching New Trismus, Aughundell, and Kion.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I have just resubbed as well..I just need to track down a more recent Horizons Dir from a friend and I'll start playing again.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

welcome back to both Durand and Evilkarl!

it'll be good to see you guys running around again, even if we still can't convince EK to put any pants on. =P

~ Henry

::EDIT
    I've got some rudimentary Tinkering skill. Next time I'm on, I'll see about tossing some early Cargo Gear and disks on the NT Connie.
    Last edited by Henry Redacre; September 10th, 2007 at 09:07 AM.

Zodias likes fighting in special pants :P
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Durand, Zodias O_O long time no see
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

It is soo awesome to see many folks returning. Those that are not returning, I hope you give it some thought over a period of time, we sure do miss you all. For those that are returning, welcome home, it really is neat seeing all these familiar faces AND seeing new players entering as well. Yes, indeed, things are beginning to look up again!

Thread Information