Thread: When will accounts be made to pay?

Talking When will accounts be made to pay?

Hello, I have a question. How long are you'll giving us to decide what to do and to pay for our accounts now that the billing site is up? It's not that I want to play for free or anything, in fact I've already decided to jump in head first and go for the 14.95 a month pricing plan. Heck, it's cheaper than the 18.00 bucks I get charged each month for World of Warcraft, I know, 18.00 bucks you say? It costs me that much because I live in Tx. which has an extra tax that they charge us plus my cc charges 1.00 per use. I chose this pricing plan on my cc because I only use it once or twice a month which is cheaper than the 5.00 a month plan for me. It's a prepaid : )

Anyway, about how long do we have? I plan on going to the store on Wednesday to load some more funds onto my cc so I can start supporting Horizons. Also, what happens to people who choose the basic plan but already have like 7 or 8 characters or more? Will some of their characters be wiped? Heck, I have more characters than 7 on my account. Do I need to delete some of them or what? Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

I like the pricing plans. 15.00 a month is not a bad price considering how much entertainment you get out of it. Just think of it as a phone bill, you get to talk as much or as little as you want, every day, at any hour to people all over the states and beyond. Can you get that from AT&T for 15.00? Or how many movies can you go see for 15.00? Like maybe one. Or one and a matinee. No, dollar theaters don't count. Unless you're bigger than me in that case sure they count. But anyway, I'm just talking about sheer fun, it's hard to have this much fun anywhere for this price.

= Me when I found out EI was no longer in charge of Hz and I could come back home

Default Re: When will accounts be made to pay?

You have until (I think it was) sept 15. Someone correct me if that is a little bit off.

If you don't have enough character slots for all your characters, some of them just go into limbo, and become unplayable. But your characters are never deleted or wiped. Also, characters on the Test Server of Blight do not count toward your limit, and are always playable as long as you have some type of active account, even a basic one.

Default Re: When will accounts be made to pay?

Due to a problem with Pay Pal, I cannot even start putting in payments for two accounts until Friday. I hope I have that time. ;(

Thread Information