Thread: Wanting to start up again, but...

Default Wanting to start up again, but...

...but now I remember why I left off in the first place when I booted my old dragon on Order up.

He currently has DRAG54, DCRA100, and DSLH.. um...18 something I think.

That's all good and all, but, my scales are Lv40 scales, and I am still having issues getting ahold of any Forms to make anything worthwhile. I am still missing the basic resource forms (I can't find them Anywhere! I've been checking Connies, like, daily, and I do not have the money to buy them from the guys in Bristugo, not for 1g+ per).

So eh... what do you guys suggest I do? Beg someone to make me a set of Lv100 scales? I don't really have anything to give, sadly. I hate begging people for stuff like that, when I've got dcra100, but am just missing the forms...

Default Re: Wanting to start up again, but...

This is going on memory, but don't the dragon trainers in New Trismus sell the beginner resource formulas? Or am I mis-understanding which formulas you are referring to?
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Might want to post in The order forms. I assume you ask around. Have you been watching the pawnbrokers? I found a lot of them before I left on the Aug Connie. Also does the consigner page still work? I watched those also for them being posted. Just took a while of searching to find all I needed. Otherwise might need to hunt up into the low 80's to try and gain some on your own.

Edit: I think he means the expert basic resource forms. I also spent hours and hours "spamming" the market form offering to buy them.

I dont know about on Order but on Chaos if you gather the resources theres plenty that will make the scales for you for free.

Do WTB in markeplace or dragon channel for forms you need also, just dont spam it every minute, that does get a tad annoying sometimes to some.

The Dragon Trainers sell all of these things, but they want -Tokens- which I am incapable of getting, because all of my current "Level Oriented Tasks" want things I cannot produce, due to missing Basic Resource Forms (not to mention they would be Horribly Slow in completing the Tasks).

I could try looking at the PBs, didn't think of that.... but you'd think, something like a Basic Resource Form, that someone would consign the dang thing instead of PBing it... I'd think that Basic Resource Forms would sell like hotcakes, because *everyone* needs them, surely.

As far as WTBs on Channels, I could try that again, never had much luck with it tho, I do that and wait and wait and wait and not a single response.... meh.

And last I checked, the Consigner page doesn't work, hasn't worked for a year+ unless Virtrium fixed it.

Wait, do the Dragon Trainers really sell these? I thought they stopped at Journeyman.... I need *expert* forms, not jman.

Yes the trainers only go up to journeyman. Took me months and months of spam the channels for the resource forms and over those months to get the dragon forms. Of course if you can get some scales made you could skip right to the master resource forms.

You are DCRA 100.

Farm the materials and I am sure there's plenty of kind dragons (including me) willing to make you a set.

On Unity it was like that, at least.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahrokh View Post
    You are DCRA 100.

Farm the materials and I am sure there's plenty of kind dragons (including me) willing to make you a set.

On Unity it was like that, at least.
    don't think that has changed.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin View Post
    ...but now I remember why I left off in the first place when I booted my old dragon on Order up.

He currently has DRAG54, DCRA100, and DSLH.. um...18 something I think.

That's all good and all, but, my scales are Lv40 scales, and I am still having issues getting ahold of any Forms to make anything worthwhile. I am still missing the basic resource forms (I can't find them Anywhere! I've been checking Connies, like, daily, and I do not have the money to buy them from the guys in Bristugo, not for 1g+ per).

So eh... what do you guys suggest I do? Beg someone to make me a set of Lv100 scales? I don't really have anything to give, sadly. I hate begging people for stuff like that, when I've got dcra100, but am just missing the forms...
    Elder, in sooth I have more of parchment held to store than I may carry .

ShadowGuard stands in Mia's Edge. It is to the West and near the shore. The Hall of Knowing there bears parchment that any may take as have need. Heh... I am old and cannot remember what lies there . There are also no few parchments I bear in my pack and would take joy of passing them to one that has need.

Victory and Wealth to thee...

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save the Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise

*whispers to Peladon* Ummmmmmm that would be stone tablets not parchments friend, *toothy grin* The kin choose to use stone tablets for easy of use with our claws and the Naka are not so "advanced" as to have developed parchment. *toothy grin* not that they are that advanced anyway. But just thought I would remind you of such and hope you take it in the good spirit it was meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    The kin choose to use stone tablets for easy of use with our claws and the Naka are not so "advanced" as to have developed parchment. *toothy grin* not that they are that advanced anyway.
    My spellcrafter on Blight writers her spells on A4 paper, so there.

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65 View Post
    I hope the A4 paper has a spellcheck for when she "writers."

*nudge, nudge*

:P
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65 View Post

(LOL) Ah so the Kin on another world are quite advance I see /9->. It is good that they have chosen to share such wonders with you. I assume it was from some failed experiment that proved of no use to us so passed it on to you for use.

Quote Originally Posted by LexDivinia View Post
    I hope the A4 paper has a spellcheck for when she "writers."

*nudge, nudge*

:P
    Yes, it's e-paper. Unfortunately the Verio installed the newest Macrohard operating system on it, View(TM). What a memory hog.

Quote Originally Posted by peladon View Post
    Elder, in sooth I have more of parchment held to store than I may carry .

ShadowGuard stands in Mia's Edge. It is to the West and near the shore. The Hall of Knowing there bears parchment that any may take as have need. Heh... I am old and cannot remember what lies there . There are also no few parchments I bear in my pack and would take joy of passing them to one that has need.

Victory and Wealth to thee...

Thanks! I found two of the Expert Strength Scale forms I was looking for, and to repay you, I left one in the library. Not much compensation, I know, but still... its a start.

I now have 4 of the 7 Strength Scale forms that I need, and I decided to just bite the bullet and buy Expert Metal Bar and Expert Stone Brick from the Vielo for 600s total... I can get that back with Plat Lodes, I guess, no problem.

Now, I need to work on T3 Tech Comps... I plan to put T&C III, Dexterity III, and Armor III on those scales... the imbued splinters are gonna be a royal pain, though,I get the feeling... I wonder if I could get 33s to buy them from Nadia faster than to get the actual splinters to drop from dangerous mobs? Hmmm.... I might just buy them LOL.

Thanks! I found two of the Expert Strength Scale forms I was looking for, and to repay you, I left one in the library. Not much compensation, I know, but still... its a start.

I now have 4 of the 7 Strength Scale forms that I need,
    Elder, I have examined my pack, and it seems I bear with me the Back, Foreleg and Hindleg knowing of Expert Scales of Strength. If these have any purpose to thee, I can set them to the Hall of Knowing.

And there is no need of repayment. All that lies in the Hall of Knowing is for any thathathneed to take. If ye bear some parchment that ye think another may value, then aye leave it there. Or no, as ye will...

Quote Originally Posted by peladon View Post
    Elder, I have examined my pack, and it seems I bear with me the Back, Foreleg and Hindleg knowing of Expert Scales of Strength. If these have any purpose to thee, I can set them to the Hall of Knowing.

And there is no need of repayment. All that lies in the Hall of Knowing is for any thathathneed to take. If ye bear some parchment that ye think another may value, then aye leave it there. Or no, as ye will...

The Back and Hindleg Expert Strength Scales are indeed needed, that would bring it to 6 of 7 (I forget which is the last, I believe, Head).

The Back and Hindleg Expert Strength Scales are indeed needed, that would bring it to 6 of 7 (I forget which is the last, I believe, Head).
    I set them there last waking. Take as ye have need, sky warrior .

Thread Information