Thread: Harvest Festival Celebration

Default Harvest Festival Celebration

The Empire has decreed that the Fall Harvest festival will officially commence on Saturday 30 October at 8.00 am PDT. Empire volunteers nicknamed Jacques Allantryn have been dispatched to many racial cities to assist revelers celebrate in good form.

The glorious celebration will last for 24 hours.

May the blessings of the Fall Harvest bring you benefit and robustness throughout the year!

Elfie_Elf

Default Re: Harvest Festival Celebration

24 hours? man comon AE I have kids my life is not only horizons.. could of at least make it last 3 or 4 days.. This is not fun at all [:(]

Could at least have it last all the way through the 31st PDT....
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Gliding Frost
    Could at least have it last all the way through the 31st PDT....
    I think the reason for the 24hrs might be because they want it finished before Halloween since alot of people are going to be doing something else that day probably.
    Kalis Stormbreaker Dragon lvl 100/61

Quote Originally Posted by Istaria.com
    the Prime?s Gifted developed customs to trick the invaders from entering or overstaying their welcome. So on this day, the people of the Realm of the Prime believe it good luck to parade around the cities, fields, town and settlements wearing masks and costumes. It is their hope to deter these gruesome trespassers from taking an interest in them and their homes. The Empire promotes these activities, and encourages participation from both believers and non-believers.
    Other than the story line I have seen nothing about masks. Will they be in game? If so..some info please.

Ok, is it just me? I for one am glad they are doing anything at all for us. THANK YOU DEVS!! I have a real life.. I have kids... I have a husband... and I'm sure not complaining. I find it wonderful that with all the problems they have had to deal with, they found time to do something for us to try to add some fun! Stop your whining and be thankful.

Eleena/Eleewynne/Excelsowynne
    Dragon/ClericDryad/Dragon
    32 / 21 / 12
    Eleena, Patriarch
    Semper Fidelis, Chaos
    100 adv/100 cra Dragon
    "Have Wings, Will Fly to help those that need it!"

Elfie_Elf

Quote Originally Posted by Eleena
    Ok, is it just me? I for one am glad they are doing anything at all for us. THANK YOU DEVS!! I have a real life.. I have kids... I have a husband... and I'm sure not complaining. I find it wonderful that with all the problems they have had to deal with, they found time to do something for us to try to add some fun! Stop your whining and be thankful.

Eleena/Eleewynne/Excelsowynne
    Dragon/ClericDryad/Dragon
    32 / 21 / 12
    Has for whinning I see not! I am glad and very happy that they have made up this event altohught 24 hours seems kind of short! I for one would love to participate in the event I think it is going to be a great one! But from where I come from celebrations last longer then 24 hours!.. Would have just been nice of them to make it last a bit longer! [:)]

Im guessing Unity will be left out of this event.. we have not even begun the plot auctions :/

Isair Maelowyn [Retired]

We havent had a single funevent in over three months on the european shard(s)..
    And i dont count that novo-thingie as one...
    Was that an event????
    And what did we get out of it???

And now, we are going to miss out onthe Harvest Festival due to the incomplete plot auctions and due to missingpatches..
    Im getting more and more tired of this.
    I really hope SOMETHING will happen on saturday, i really do..
    Aenos on the Unity Shard
    One of those rare Helians. [Retired]
    draggy adventurer lev 100 / crafter lev 81

just like last year 24 hour event I missed it cause it was only 24 hours[:@] AE plaese make them 48 hours if you hold for only 24 hours I will miss this event[8o|]

and is this a 24 hour from mid night to mid noght or is this 24 hours from 8 am to8 am??

Quote Originally Posted by Dangit NotAChance
    The Empire has decreed that the Fall Harvest festival will officially commence on Saturday 30 October at 8.00 am PDT. Empire volunteers nicknamed Jacques Allantryn have been dispatched to many racial cities to assist revelers celebrate in good form.

The glorious celebration will last for 24 hours.
    Well, drat. And there I'll be, out in the boonies, pulling wire thru an old house all weekend.
    [:'(]

Wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for all the mice. . . .
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Ziggy

I'm thinking that the abundant harvest phrase might mean increased resources from each node. Maybe have everything a motherlode, including the organics. I also heard a rumor of pumpkin and apple pie forms for confectioners. I really hope this is true, confectioners need much love.They need more stat food. I am very surprised they didn't release orange as one of the dye colors. Another neat idea would be craftable witches hats. Make them be techable and dyeable. It'd be the hot new thing for casters! Many people are anxious to get this holiday over with so the devs can concentrate on real issues, but i say Bring On The Fluff![:D]

Empire volunteers nicknamed Jacques Allantryn have been dispatched to many racial cities to assist revelers celebrate in good form.

The glorious celebration will last for 24 hours from the time you first speak with Jacques.

All the Jacques will be reassigned to other duties throughout the Empire as of Monday morning, November 1st.

May the blessings of the Fall Harvest bring you benefit and robustness throughout the year!
    This implies to me that even if I don't get on until Sunday morning, I still have all day Sunday to play with the Jacques.
    Dalthbar Bruisebringer
    Order [Spirit] Shard
    Mystic Blades

81 Fitter
    65 Spearman
    (plus a lot more)

Flachette

the first event in the last two monthsis only going to last 24 hours hahaha what a joke and its a crafting event at that. Are we ever going to get anything at all for adventurers to do?

Serat

Don't assume what it is or rely on other's speculation. You may find out it is not a crafting event at all. Perhaps it is seeking candy and having fun and ...

One issue though: It was to have started at 8 AM Arizona time. That time has now come and gone, still no Jacque. Was it a typo that it was to start on October 30th? The reason I suggest it might be, is that the logon page note says it will start on the 30th, last 24 hours, and end on the morning of November 1st. A contradiction there...

Ristridin

Hmmm... as far as I know Halloween is a celtic celebration day/evening... It's the night when the dead arise - people masquerade themselves like dead persons because of they don't want to get caught by the corpses... uhm... something like this... Jack O' Lantern or Sam Hain should be a common name for those who celebrate this interesting evening... btw: did anyone tried the firewoks in HZ? It's pretty cool ;) (no, I'm not a firework crafter [:P] )

Thread Information