Thread: loading issue

Default loading issue

Hmm today I experienced a weird thing : First I was heading to the cobalt in Dralk, and past the crafting lair the terrain didn't load. I decided to reboot, and everything went back when I hit the exit button. After I relogged everything ran fine. A few hours after that, same problem happened again when I recalled, except that I couldn't see anything except the UI, the sky and some NPC shadows. And everything loaded as soon as I hit the exit button again. Happened on Order.
    Annoying bug. I wonder if someone else experienced it

Default Re: loading issue

Not the same issue, but I've been experiencing some sort of video corruption lately.

Suddenly my screen will redraw from top to bottom and become ... not pixelated exactly, but almost crosshatched pattern. Sometimes it will clear up, other times I'll wind up looking at a blue screen. The error message always is too long and wipes out before I can read what it says.

Have not experienced this except very recently and unless something has changed then maybe it might be a video card going bad

I'm actually hoping it will be a change on the client .

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    Not the same issue, but I've been experiencing some sort of video corruption lately.

Suddenly my screen will redraw from top to bottom and become ... not pixelated exactly, but almost crosshatched pattern. Sometimes it will clear up, other times I'll wind up looking at a blue screen. The error message always is too long and wipes out before I can read what it says.
    When we've seen this issue before, it's because of a hardware or driver issue. The client has not been updated recently, so it's likely something else on your computer has changed. Please contact http://support.istaria.com if you continue to have problems.

Horizons CS

I think I've glimpsed the word "driver" in the blue screen message.

Are there any drivers we should avoid? Although I haven't updated drivers in a very long time, I always figured while things were working, don't mess around with a "safe" configuration.

Thanks for the response and I guess it is either a failing video card ( ) or I might have to try and update the driver.

Thread Information