Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Comments About EI Billing Post

Default Re: Comments About EI Billing Post

I spoke with the developer who mind melded with Smeglor yesterday. Not saying there is, but if an update goes to Blight soon (foreshadowing), then we'll know the mind meld was a great success
    Cool, did you hire Spok? Now I understand why Rick Simmons acts to the programmers like Captain Kirk did with Scott. "I will need 3 days ..." "Ok you got 8 hours" *cracks whip*

Look I don't care if it was 5 companies ago, I want my grandfathered subscription. I don't check the boards much and I got an email on 9/17.
    Not to be a jerk, but it's not Vi fault that you did not keep yourself updated and wait for them to babysit you.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

They have said they plan to send a email with a code out once they feel they have a better chance of keeping more of the people coming back. SO I assume that more grandfather codes will go out then.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahrokh View Post
    Not to be a jerk, but it's not Vi fault that you did not keep yourself updated and wait for them to babysit you.

It's called good business sense if you want your customers to come back especially the old timers. You would want to give them a day or two in advance to let them know if they want to take advantage of the grandfathered special before X date. With this heads up you can tell all your friends who played the game come back and create more accounts which in the end creates more revenue for them. Am I missing something here?

Thread Information