Thread: Roarrrrrrr!!!!!

Exclamation Roarrrrrrr!!!!!

I am getting restless, even going to bite some work colleagues soon.

I really want to come back here, wings, tail and all.

The feeling of being definitely dead... but not. But yes. But maybe. But who knows. Maybe I can get ressed. Maybe not. Maybe... maybe. Wait. No, don't wait, all is lost. Nah, maybe you will be resurrected. Maybe imported. Maybe sliced and diced and served hot. Maybe resurrected but something WILL bork the account so that I am the only one unable to play again (would be my typical and most common real life crappy day, really).

It's a lot of hurt here on me old bones.

Feeling like a ghost, I can't pass over, I can't come back. I just am, I just want, in a state of extended suspension.

And every day it's worse, it's "hmm no news = they got some imba issue so everything is lost". **** I so wanted to look at my winged self again. Alive, in a virtual world, but alive in a world I'd want to live in, like that.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Default Re: Roarrrrrrr!!!!!

Agreed, feels like frustration limbo.
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Add me to the list of restless Dragons as well. I know they're rather preoccupied with the billing system at the moment, and it's important for us as well, but dangit, I want to be flying again!

This limbo is worse than when Unity died. At least then I was happy with my memories. Now I'm just frustrated.

Antonath

Save us VI

Instead of saving our world--we become forum junkies^^

or develop a "late childhood trauma" : Everyone is playing -
    and we are not allowed to join

No, "everyone" isn't playing..

Quite a few folks who might consider coming back aren't; the new account options being a major sticking point.
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

I feel absoloutly the same, i want to fly again!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Perhaps what you should do is... make an acct.. if you haven't done so already.. and create a character on that shard where you may wish to be imported.. as it appears as though that is what they are going to try to do with the Unity folks. Then.. Get yourself established in the community with your Temporary character.. use that to scout out places to live.. Friends.. Guilds.. etc.. then when you actually get your other characters carried over, then you can more easily meld yourself in as your "real" character.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

that sounds like a good idea, Fratricide.
    It works for some- but not for all.

I had a little dragon on chaos, but because of multiple probs the game had at that time, I could not play anymore. Later I could not login..
    but I did not try hard to solve that prob.

The commumity was great, I made new friends and met old ones.
    But- to be honest- I simply did not feel good, or even sad- for some good personal reasons, which were mentioned by other players already.

Maybe one can`t understand, if he/she had not expericenced it him/herself.

Like you come to your appartment after been locked out for more than a year and there is new furniture, new plants, a new family. You will not feel at home in the beginning..

so.. you mean it can also be like coming home from a long hard days work.. only to find that your place has been broken into and all you electronics have been stolen.. yea.. true story.. and yea.. it just didn't feel right in that house after that.. still doesn't when I go back and visit the place.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Perhaps what you should do is... make an acct.. if you haven't done so already.. and create a character on that shard where you may wish to be imported.. as it appears as though that is what they are going to try to do with the Unity folks.
    I did not even need to make an account.
    I have it since when EI imported accounts off GN for their reasons.

So I log in and it reminds my dragon.

I created a character. Anything different than Vahrokh sounded me just wrong.
    I could not select anything but to make a dragon.

While in character creation "room", I browse thru the options. "Ah, this is HIS skin. These are HIS eyes. This is HIS head.

Oh, this is HIS dragon trainer. Look, HIS training isle of so many years ago. Hmm what were HIS quests I have to do now?

Yet this one is not him. I can't roleplay on this... thing.

On Unity I was (to me and my friends) one of the elder, one of the Ancients, young dragons came to ask me advice, old other players would ask me spells and scales only me and maybe another dragon could still do.

When I move I am but a little winged frog, not a display of magic and natural forces.

I can't go bathe in the sun over Kion's bank building like I did for years.

I know, I probably have just succesfully proved I am stupid but to me, playing in Horizons now is like living in forever mourning, in forever recalling, minute after minute, second after second.

It's me walking there, but it's not me. It's someone else. A farce of myself laughing at my dead body, my living Entombed Will (how much now I understand how it's his feeling!).

Hence, I long meeting my now "re-rolled" Unity friends on Chaos, I long walking in Istaria again. But I miss my important chess piece, I miss myself.

(I think I just reached the maximum survivable emo grade possible).
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

*looks at him fondly* (no,no Vah- I do not comment

*and takes a mouth full of rusted scepters, so she can`t speak*

Thread Information