Thread: CS - Response?? (fixed)

Exclamation CS - Response?? (fixed)

If this is not the appropriate place to post this feel free to move it.

Its now day 3 with no log in and no word why no fix. Updated account on September 12th and purchased 2 subs, all was fine until earlier this week when I started getting a notice on the website that my account was expired and couldn't log in. Launcher does not work either. Sent an email every day for the last 3 days and received zero response. I've forwarded the pay pal receipts.

Getting very frustrated that there has been no activity on the ticket and no response from the emails. I am not interested in paying for a service that I cannot use.

Posting here in hopes of some sort of notice.

I have no desire to cancel or rebut the charges with pay pal, but I will not pay for something I am unable to play either.

Default Re: CS - Response??

Did you do a support ticket or send a email to some address? If you did not do a support ticket thats the problem took about 2 days to get a reply on a suggestion support ticket.

You said you "sent an email every day"... did you by chance file a ticket with support.istaria.com? (I know, seems to be a stupid question, but one I need to ask, in order to be able to help)

-Menkure

i also had a ticket in for login issues (i was loging in as the same toon no matter what toon was selected at login) after two days i got a responce asking what toon was loging in whin it was clearly expressed in the orig. ticket i sent in. after a week with no further respons i finaly did an uninstal and reinstal. fixed the problem but it wasnt something i wanted to do as i am a vista user and didnt want to dump a working HZ.

however i do not take offense to this because im sure he is swamped with tickets right now sence we all know we get tech support again. u have to figure there is a year or more worth of problems reyem is trying to fix all at once. and sence 90% of the tickets are getting answerd in a timely fasion i say good job and nice work to him. even if i didnt get a response to that ticket. my other ticket had a fast response ..same day .

but i know how u feel as far as paying for something u dont get to use i did it for almost two weeks.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

and diam, you are sure this isn't a problem related to vista?

cause, sooner or later, you will have problems with horizons and vista, it seems to be inevitable......

as for paying for not playing, i understand totally. i have vista and it is always a real pain trying to get in. but i took the chance and signed up for a year anyway, even knowing that i may possible face a day when i could not get in at all.

i am sure the devs are working hard on a vista fix and/or your concerns. with that in mind, and meaning no disrespect, it comes to this, really -
    if you are not happy with the game, for whatever reason, then of course you must get a refund and find a game you can play. if you are not happy but willing to wait for however long it takes, then leave your sub where it is and join the rest of us having problems sending psychic support to the devs.

i just find your tone a little...abrasive. not sure if you meant it that way. and i do understand the frustration of wanting so badly to play this great game, believe me (ah the trials of blighties is hopefully long passed). your best bet is to send another ticket with as much info as you can supply and wait for an answer.

i hope i have not offended and i wish you to get the answers you need!! i hate to see any player have to leave just when things seem to have a brighter future!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Hello,

I checked through support tickets and it looks like this issue was resolved on September 29. For anyone who was having a bit of a delay in getting your tickets resolved, we're sorry for the delay. We've added another support person on the team and are training them up to speed.

Horizons CS

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Do you have a name for this person so we know who to razz or throw pixie sticks at?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Default Re: CS - Response?? (fixed)

Eurantia is the new support person.

Horizons CS

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Hi, Eurantia. Welcome aboard the stragest assortment of die-hard gamers you'll probably ever work with. Some of us are rabid, some of us are frail, some of us are vicious, backstabbing, schemers. And then you have us bipeds.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Hi, Eurantia. Welcome aboard the stragest assortment of die-hard gamers you'll probably ever work with. Some of us are rabid, some of us are frail, some of us are vicious, backstabbing, schemers. And then you have us bipeds.
    You know C`gan... I have been thinking about the same thing for a while now... but Yes.. Welcome to perhaps the most ravenous small group of gamers out there... Don't take anything we say personally...
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fratricide View Post
    You know C`gan... I have been thinking about the same thing for a while now... but Yes.. Welcome to perhaps the most ravenous small group of gamers out there... Don't take anything we say personally...
    Jeez, don't scare them! *Smiles a big razor sharp toothed dragon grin*

...oh, I'm so gonna burn your village down...

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post

Some like to bite and chew and eventually burn stuff down, depending on the target taste (and I mean it ).
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Thread Information