Thread: Why can I do comps, if they not used anywhere?

Question Why can I do comps, if they not used anywhere?

Okay I know I'm stupid but here goes.

After graduating from imbued bronze bar, I say well ... I got to work on Imbued Iron bar for better XP.

Now that I got a good stack let's go apply those to some lair room .... DEUH!!!! it's not used anywhere.

I know not VI fault (well maybe arent they old devs), but why give formulas and allow to make stuff if no usage of the item is put in place?

Anyway guildies had a good laugh from this experience.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Default Re: Why can I do comps, if they not used anywhere?

A couple of other construction schools have useless ones too.. ones that I know of are the leather tarps for weavers.. Fitters have silver and platinum sheets and joints..

So far as I know, these were meant more for gaining xp.. or at least, that was how they were used.

-Menkure

Probably one of those things to trip us up, like having Dralk as a destination for the gate in Dralk.

Don't you love when you click your current destination and you have a full cargo disk? :P

Because they planed a head for future events rooms? Maybe a Hoard room will need them?

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Because they planed a head for future events rooms? Maybe a Hoard room will need them?
    Let us hope that is the case

ahh I too have a lair storage room full of cobalt somethingorothers that I later then found out - aren't actually USED in anything.

I keep debating wether to just delete them or continue to sit on them in the hopes that one day they'll be used...

*sigh* wish I'd known that before I made'em!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Menkure View Post
    A couple of other construction schools have useless ones too.. ones that I know of are the leather tarps for weavers.. Fitters have silver and platinum sheets and joints..

So far as I know, these were meant more for gaining xp.. or at least, that was how they were used.

-Menkure
    Probably not.. but perhaps them new storage buildings will require some of those materials... <crosses fingers>
    Plus.. what are the point of them fungal hide strips... I want to make a set of armor outta them..
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Quote Originally Posted by Alladania View Post
    Don't you love when you click your current destination and you have a full cargo disk? :P
    I've done this more times than I'd care to admit. Never did understand why so many portals link to themselves. Well, probably because it was easier than creating a different destination list for each individual portal..
    Rralix Naroth : Hatchling Dragon, Adv 40 / Craft 47 / Lair 20 - Order Shard
    Draygon : Hatchling Dragon, Adv 12 / Craft 13 - Blight Shard (alive once more!)

Well what a nice pawnshop owner he offered me 102c per bar ... I know I'll kick myself one day, but I needed the room.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Thread Information