Thread: Quick (and stupid) Question...

Default Quick (and stupid) Question...

ok I know this is a dumb question but I honestly don't know..and haven't seen it clarified anywhere else...

When the subs say "one concurrent" login - does that mean one person loggged in at a time on one account - or does it mean two people (characters whatever) logged in per account (as in one login and one concurrent login).

Thank you .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Default Re: Quick (and stupid) Question...

One character active at a time.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

ahh thankyou - so it would appear that all the account options only allow one player online at a time - as opposed to the way it "use" to work.

Gotit!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

No, it's exactly the same as it used to work. Each subscription allows for one login session. If you have two subscriptions you can have any two characters logged in at a given time.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

I currently have one account two subscriptions? Is that how I say it? I can log in two characters, one one each computer. While my laptop does not quite meet the requirements, (I get a notice on login) but it does let me in, can't battle or move around too much, but now, at least I have a permenent helper in getting resources.

The pathing when on follow is really a problem, but I stop and wait for her to catch up with me

That is how you say it peaches.

My wife and I used to have three accounts. We got those merged into one account with three subscriptions. That means we can own three lairs/plots and have any combination of three characters logged in at the same time. The old way we could only have one from each account logged in, so this gives us more options for passing stuff to ourselves...
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

A long time (first take over) I got my two accounts merged and added a 3rd subs (for plot ownership), and I always been able to log on the laptop and on the pc.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal`cyon Sskyler View Post
    No, it's exactly the same as it used to work. Each subscription allows for one login session. If you have two subscriptions you can have any two characters logged in at a given time.

ahh ok woops, then what was goign on with EI in charge was not the previous "norm"..okey . Not sure why I thought it was...but I knew others had logged in on multiple computers, just not realizing they all had more than one account.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information