Thread: Returning Unity-player

Default Returning Unity-player

Hello everyone,

Not that I expect many players to remember my little dragon from Unity, but I decided to give Horizons a new go now with the new owners, who seem to have gotten off to a good start

I am aware that "Scraggy" might RiP for good on Unity, but hopefully it won´t be too much of a hassle to start over from scratch on Chaos.

I just wanted to say hi to those that still play and "survived" the Unity-discontinuation and of course to the rest of you that I might bump into on my new journey as "ScraggyJr"

Cya all ingame,
    Scraggy

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Returning Unity-player

Welcome back ^^

The new owners are the original guys who did Horizons so you can expect alot of love from them, as we are allready seeing.

Your Unity char will be playable once more when they tweak all the angles, it'll be an import to either Chaos or Order. Although your plot will most likley not make the cross-over, personally i dont mind if its just the char thats copied as it saves having to DCRA to 100 again ^^

Oh and in a recent interview its been hinted that theirs 'secret content' being wrote so watch out for new ingame stuff.

Slayvite of Kushan Sogd.

Default Re: Returning Unity-player

Welcome back!!
    __________________________________________________ __________

Thread Information