Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Payment is due? (fixed)

Default Payment is due? (fixed)

I logged in earlier, but now I can't. I get almost all the way in and it dumps back to Windows with a dialog box that says payment is due on this account.

I have an account with 2 Gifted subscriptions that are about a week old...

*edit* more info - I log into the account system and it shows the two subscriptions like it should

Default Re: Payment is due?

I am having same problem ticket submitted on my accounts

Just submitted a ticket myself.

The problem occurs whether I use username or email to login with, and with the launcher or the website login both.

Getting the same thing. I payed for two 12 month Grandfathered subscriptions.

I just submitted a ticket.
    Last edited by Hoberton; September 19th, 2007 at 02:47 AM.

same here..with a patch that just went though, I'm quite irritated with not being able to play. I too have 2 gifted subs...

Ticket submitted to [email protected] please tell me if I need to send tickets elsewhere.

EDIT: Mine were both year long also...one says manual payment...amount 0.00 the other was paid in full, I cant get in on either...the otehr one used to read paid in full btw.

Yeah, at least 4 people in marketplace on Chaos this evening are able to log in with one of their subscriptions, but not the other (which is odd, cause aren't they on the same account?).

My accounts are linked I cant get in period><

Guys,

I just had the same problem and in less than the time it takes to write this they solved my problem, seriously awesome support, it really is a step in the right direction.

Eurantia Horizons Customer Support Needs a serious raise, if you ever log into Horizons the Order server look me up I would be happy to help you in any way I can.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

My main logged in fine...dunno what they did, but its good temporarily at the very least...

Sorry for the login problems right after the big patch! This should be resolved now, please let us know if you're still getting the account errors.

Horizons CS

Sorry to bump an old thread, but the problem is back tonight. I've played all day and logged out for about an hour. Now I can't get back in as it's telling me a payment is due.

My account has trouble tonight as well. I was able to login yesterday.

Oh good, it's not just me.

09/24/2007, 6:46 pm EDT. I've been logged in all day, logged out to reset the memory leak, and *click*, "Error ID: 71 - Payment is due"

Submitted a ticket, but if Horizons-CS sees this in the meantime:

HELP!!!!!

<suffers withdrawal, twitches>
    Vermithraxx Draconis, Spirit Shard 12/29/03, 1st Helian Adult 03/17/04 [Retired]
    Vermithraxis Draconis, Chaos Shard 06/28/07, Lunus Adult 07/18/07, 100/100/100 09/03/07
    Biped: HLR 100/SPRD 45/CNJ 44/MIN 100/TNK 100/ARM 100/SPL 100/WPN 90/JWL 100/OUT 69/BLK 58/GTH 76/ENC 53...

I'm have the same problem. I was playing for the last 3 hours, had a crash, and when i tried to log back in it says "Payment is due". I have 2 Grandfather subs, and they are showing as active in the payment options.

What is going on? Thought they had this fixed. I am getting the same error.

Getting the same problem here and sent in a ticket.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

I was playing yesterday, now today, the problem you all are experiencing

Ticket sent.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Ticket sent here as well

Having problems here too.

Ditto for me. Logged out for a nap and dinner and now can't get back. Checked account and it shows I have a subscription. Checked bank and I've been charged for it. Will submit ticket.

Thread Information