Thread: New to Blight, don't know who to report to

Default New to Blight, don't know who to report to

In the past years I managed to report about repeatable bugs to the developers by using IRC.

What should I do now, when I play on Blight and find a bug?

So far:

- Chat windows bug: (Using Vista Ultimate, nVidia GTX 8800 video card, grandfathered sub on Chaos), whenever you pull up a chat so that it extends upwards and shows the previous messages, when you pull it down one line off those previous messages goes and overlay over the now smaller chat box.

- Tutorial popup blue window bug: I created a new dragon, entered game, got the blue rounded corners tutorial window asking me if I want to do the tutorial or just skip and play the game. Moved it a bit around, did not click any of the two choices, exited the game, entered again. The tutorial window reappeared but without any text, and stayed so even when I refreshed the screen, went from full screen to window mode and back.

- Create character timeout. I created the dragon taking more time than the WEB form log in screen gives you before timing out and forcing you to WEB relog. Once the character was done, the game tried to reload itself to start with the dragon and went in error, stating I used an unrecognized user name and password.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Default Re: New to Blight, don't know who to report to

You can post the issue here if there's a testing thread for an update, or email a report to [email protected] if you'd prefer.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information