Thread: The Chiconis Lair

Default The Chiconis Lair

My spirit touches upon a world thought lost. I dream of Blight and smile as fond memories dance across my mind's eye.

Blight is reborn! Old friends and new faces now once again dance upon the world of Blight and my heart is gladdened. For the world, old friends and newcomers, my hopes are with you for the best of all things.

The spirits beckon. Return they say, but I will not. The reasons are mine alone.

I do, however, wish to continue to help my former home and to this effect would ask a boon of the Gods of this world. My old lair, by the Chiconis shrine, is open to all and though owned by Flsssssh, was built by he who helped Blight the most; Illyist Oddstar.

I would ask that this lair not be reclaimed and be given the honour of becoming Blight's shrine to Illyist and Aru, in remembrance of the help and friendship he showed to all. It will serve the dragons of Blight well and be a constant reminder of how the Blight community helped each other, even in times of turmoil. Any remembrance of Illyist and Aru should do nothing less.

My mind wanders. The dream of Blight's return in my eternal sleep begins to fade. Again, I smile remembering the good times and then..I drift away.
    Flsssssh Rsssssst
    The appointed "Rhyming Rhapsodizer" of Blight
    Former Guild Leader of Blight's Conclave of Shadows

Default Re: The Chiconis Lair

Yar I be seconding this motion

I also vote for this.
    As a reminder of all who are now lost from Blight and to celebrate it's rebirth.

I would ask that this lair not be reclaimed and be given the honour of becoming Blight's shrine to Illyist and Aru, in remembrance of the help and friendship he showed to all. It will serve the dragons of Blight well and be a constant reminder of how the Blight community helped each other, even in times of turmoil. Any remembrance of Illyist and Aru should do nothing less.

I vote as well.
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

as one who carries the avatar of the mighty g o d illy, how can i do any less than agree wholeheartedly with this idea. i have always wanted a shrine, and consider the open space by the portal pads at brist holy, as the last place the mighty one rested. but to have a shrine built by the hand of g o d is so much more fitting.

please vi, i know you have done a lot and i appreciate it more than words can say. but can we please have this little thing? its not like there is a big need for plots on blight.......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I gather this motion or topic is not good enought to warrant a reply by the powers ??? ....
    pity really cause it is a good suggestion that would benefit everyone and anyone that rolls a draggy on blight

Aye, that would be a wonderful gesture.

Theros - From what I see with what's going on on the front page, they may be terribly busy at the moment fixing up the game.

aye, since they are so busy fixing up the game, I dont think the plot reposession will happen anytime soon...
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

Thread Information