Thread: Plot unusable

Default Plot unusable

The latest patch apparently made my plot smaller, invalidating the structures I was building on it. I had a plot sized 32x48, now it is 32x42 in Istarias Loom on Genevia.
    It means I can not see my structures on the "Under Construction" list, so I can't tear them down or build on them. It goes for all structures on my plot.

Not a big issue for me, as I had just started on it a few days ago. I will just sell it and buy another one. But perhaps others should check their plots to see if they are hit with the same issue.

Default Re: Plot unusable

Quote Originally Posted by Caelin View Post
    The latest patch apparently made my plot smaller, invalidating the structures I was building on it. I had a plot sized 32x48, now it is 32x42 in Istarias Loom on Genevia.
    It means I can not see my structures on the "Under Construction" list, so I can't tear them down or build on them. It goes for all structures on my plot.

Not a big issue for me, as I had just started on it a few days ago. I will just sell it and buy another one. But perhaps others should check their plots to see if they are hit with the same issue.
    Join the club.
    My lair was reduced to 54% of it's original size. Still waiting on a response to my ticket.

Salis

Angry Re: Plot unusable

My lair's size wasn't reduced, but the construction, planning, and plot info tabs are completely blank. I can't even contribute anything to a corridor that is already planned. Why? Because none of the resources show up... its BLANK. The only thing I can do is access my silos. Apparently the same thing is happening to a lot of other lairs and plots, but not all of them.. I really hope this is fixed soon! I wanna lairshape..
    ~Proud owner of~
    ~www.istaria-club.deviantart.com ~

my plot went from 36x26 to 35x25... fortunately I had all my structures completed.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

I am on Order and my plot is not accessible as well. When I click on the plotstone I cannot see anything in the constuction or planning views. Also, I cannot access existing storage structures. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

I'm having the same trouble as Scaleth in I cannot see anything about it. The windows are completely blank. This is very frustrating, expecially after having been all hyped up about the resource reduction implemented the other day.

Hopefully it's fixed up soon.

Unhappy Re: Plot unusable

Yep, it still hasn't been fixed. VI, Please help... I want to lairshape...
    ~Proud owner of~
    ~www.istaria-club.deviantart.com ~

I sold my plot, as I had just started on it, so it was no big loss.

I got my money from the sale and bought a new plot (which works fine), but all the scaffolds are still there on the old plot 2 days later. It is also listed as 'Owned' although it has no owner....

Quote Originally Posted by Caelin View Post
    I sold my plot, as I had just started on it, so it was no big loss.

I got my money from the sale and bought a new plot (which works fine), but all the scaffolds are still there on the old plot 2 days later. It is also listed as 'Owned' although it has no owner....
    The scaffolds won't disappear unless you deconstructed them before you sold your plot.

It shouldn't show up as owned though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    my plot went from 36x26 to 35x25... fortunately I had all my structures completed.
    This is an old display bug - plots sometimes show up in the details as 1x1m larger than they really are. It has no effect on the actual plot, though. My old plot on Unity often wobbled between 75x75 and 76x76. Don't know what the conditions for the bug to show up are.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Quote Originally Posted by tramsan View Post
    This is an old display bug - plots sometimes show up in the details as 1x1m larger than they really are. It has no effect on the actual plot, though. My old plot on Unity often wobbled between 75x75 and 76x76. Don't know what the conditions for the bug to show up are.
    My plot does this all the time too.

I am experiencing the same problem with my plot and it doesn't seem sized related. When I click on the plot stone I see no construction or planning details, nor am I able to bring up the available construction window to build new structures.

In addition, it took nearly an hour for the completed structures (houses, guild halls) to show their contents.

Some individual structures could be accessed for "building" and then those would mysteriously show up on the planning page, and this also worked for completed shops. Very strange indeed. At this point, I was able to bring up the construction queue, which allowed me to place all the Castle pieces, the blighted elven structures and some city walls. Something is surely amiss.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Quote Originally Posted by Landowyn View Post
    I am experiencing the same problem with my plot and it doesn't seem sized related. When I click on the plot stone I see no construction or planning details, nor am I able to bring up the available construction window to build new structures.

In addition, it took nearly an hour for the completed structures (houses, guild halls) to show their contents.

Some individual structures could be accessed for "building" and then those would mysteriously show up on the planning page, and this also worked for completed shops. Very strange indeed. At this point, I was able to bring up the construction queue, which allowed me to place all the Castle pieces, the blighted elven structures and some city walls. Something is surely amiss.
    Hahaha. Are those castle pieces buildable?

Sounds like some kind of database issue. IIRC the buildings' item storage database is completely separate from the character item storage database (vaults, inventory, discs).

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Ok, I'll add in Tagath's part here.
    Order Shard, Mala lair. Planning tab blank EXCEPT for t2 helian hall on levels 0-1. Finished T and obstructed area on planning window level 0 are not showing. No connection points on hall. Construction tab only shows hall. Units are placeable on hall. When running cursor over the two connection points (hall and t2 crystalshaper, also under construction), hall lights up while the crystalshaper does not. Crystalshaper construction window is empty. Structure selection window for planning tab is empty. No structures show up in it.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I play this game to build. I get all the adventuring excitement I need in Lord of the Rings Online. This needs to be fixed, so I hope the devs are reading this thread (I would assume they are, but if not ...

HEY! WHERE'S MY PLANNING WINDOW!!!

Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Unhappy Re: Plot unusable

My planning window's blank as well.

Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Thread Information