Thread: Kaa no more

Default Kaa no more

I heard that soloing the crystal golem is quite common, but I haven't heard much about soloing Kaa (most dragons tell me they've only heard of 1 or 2 who did it). Well, after much planning (and a few deaths)... I did it! I'm not sure if season 47 is a record for doing it but it was blimmin' hard to do in either case!

I'm so proud, here's my screenie! (Nice drop too)

Oh and here's the one without all the menus in the way

Default Re: Kaa no more

You soloed him with a phylactery? Cause if so most of the people complaining about Kaa are Helian dragons who have no Phylactery when they kill him. Killing Kaa with a phylactery is easy. Congrats no matter how you did it though and nice on the drop.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

I think I've heard it done once before, but congrats on your patience and watchful eye.

And indeed you are lucky to catch him alone, must have been a long time watching. If there is any "lesson" for such encounters, it would be patience or at least create a distraction for the others around him.

Yup, he is on the Lunus path (or had access to a lunus phylactery).
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Yes, Lunus path. Kaa himself was extremely easy (as you can see by my health)... the hard part was running down through that spiral bit without getting killed by all the level 70s. It WAS really lucky to catch him alone, and I wasn't waiting, I was just running like a mad-dragon.

Thread Information