Thread: Outfitter not getting correct points

Default Outfitter not getting correct points

Just a heads up for all us outfitter type folks- You will get no decon points currently when working using your tailoring and leathercraft skills (says its not part of your current school, but we know better )...I have notified the devs and they responded that they are aware of the problem.

yarsgo

Default Re: Outfitter not getting correct points

Do you have a salvaging skill higher than your tail/leath? If so, it will take presedence and rop your of the XP. It's and old issue, but none-the-less annoying.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Yea... the way to get around it.. usually.. is to hold a training salvaging tool.. or bronze one if you cant find the other.. to restrict your salvage ability. This way you can at least get something for your efforts.. well.. that is if your working at least T2... most T1 if you are able to use a training salvage tool.. (is there a training salvage tool?)
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Thanks for the tips, I'll give em a shot later. Yeah, my salvaging skill is higher, but not by that much. I have never ran into the problem, even while levelling from the bottom of a class with salvaging over 600...

Thanks again,

Yarsgo

Thread Information