Thread: Billing Problems

Default Billing Problems

ok im not sure on the wording so ill put it like this, i have two dif usernames/accounts with dif toons on each. i am trying to restart one of them that i wasnt using because i lost the password untill the support feature started working again with new comp. now whin i go in and try to pay for this old account it wont let me and says i already payed once this mounth but the payment is for my other account. not for the sec one im trying to pay for. any ideas on what i can do i did put in a ticket but sence its the weekend i dont look for a responce for a few days.

Default Re: Billing Problems

I'd almost be willing to bet that your problem stems from the fact that you have 2 separate logins... I would personally suggest that unless you truly need the separate logins.. that you get them merged.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

aww i was hopeing there was something i could do now. im getting really tired of things not working right between vista, billing, losing items in vault, only being able to log in as my main toon instead of alts and quests that arnt working properly. i am starting to spend more time trying to play the game then i do playing the game dont get me wrong i really like this game more then others and the time i do spend in game almost makes up for it but its starting to realy drive me away. and why cant there be a tech support phone # some of the issuse are kind of hard to do through email and the wait to get a responce back kinda sucks if its a 3 or 4 part ticket. really i wouldnt mind paing say 20.00 an hr if i could talk to some one and get the problem resolved in a hr rather then a few days or a week.

and yes i realize that this could jsut be realy bad luck on my part but come on iv had to put in like 7 dif tickets in the last week and a half. :P

ok so i got it to take my cc twice and i now show having two gifted subscriptions but only one log in works the other still says it is expired. funny thing is i payed for the subscription while trying to log in to the one that says i need to pay them. ie it lead me to the pay screen

Quote Originally Posted by Alacor Vashnore View Post
    ok so i got it to take my cc twice and i now show having two gifted subscriptions but only one log in works the other still says it is expired. funny thing is i payed for the subscription while trying to log in to the one that says i need to pay them. ie it lead me to the pay screen
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong; but the problem you may be having is that PayPal does not allow you to put two different subscriptions on one credit card if they are separate accounts. You must use a different email address and credit card per account login. In other words, you can't have logins to two separate HZ accounts on the same credit card with PayPal.

What happened when you re-did the subscription, it changed the payment to the other account and disabled the first one and applied two payments to just one subscription.

What you need to do is have the two separate accounts merged by Horizons CS. You may need to cancel the current billing first, I'm not sure on that part but Horizon CS should be able to tell you. Once the accounts are merged, do the billing part for the merged account, then do it again to add billing for the second subscription and it should show two separate subscriptions. I did this with two of my accounts and it works fine. I can log in with any two characters on either of the "old" single accounts and still own my two plots. If you need to keep the logins separate, you'll need to use a different email and credit card for each login when you set each one up.

got it problem solved thanks for the tips guys

I think you are a bit mistaken Meloric, in that you can't have two PAYPAL-accounts on the same creditcard. You can however have/pay two different HORIZONS-accounts with one creditcard (that is the case with my HZ-account, being one of two different HZ-accounts payed with the same creditcard through Paypal, too; so I am quite sure of this). What we did to accomplish this: first log in to Hz-billingsite as one account and pay for it (with the creditcard-info of your one card); after that is done then log into Hz-billingsite with the second Hz-account, and repeat what you did with the first Hz-account as to filling in creditcard-info.

*** It can get real hard to understand how billing now works, if we just speak of 'accounts' (letting it be unclear if that's a HZ-account with it's one or more subscriptions, or a Paypal-account). So I suggest writing that out completely each and every time we use that word account in conjunction with Paypal and HZ. Another mix-up is 'HZ-account' and 'HZ-sub' as part of a HZ-account. Guess we should train ourselves in not using those indiscriminately either. (Yes, I am also adressing myself here! :P )

Ah, good to hear Alicore (we were posting at same moment)
    Last edited by Galilee; September 23rd, 2007 at 08:20 AM. Reason: spelling

A tip: making many tickets per user succesfully insures that all those users will get helped in the longest amount of time, as all they do is to engulf the tickets queue.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

ok so i noticed today that whin i was setting up the two accounts with pay pal i maneged to pay twice for one of the accounts. they are one month subs. my qeustion is are they both running at the same time or will the sec one i did automaticly start whin the first runs out. just wanted to find out befor i cxl the extra one or ask for a refund on it.

ok so i noticed today that whin i was setting up the two accounts with pay pal i maneged to pay twice for one of the accounts. they are one month subs. my qeustion is are they both running at the same time or will the sec one i did automaticly start whin the first runs out. just wanted to find out befor i cxl the extra one or ask for a refund on it.
    If you managed to pay double and can prove it, you might want to open a ticket and ask if they can "move" the second payment to the other account. Else consider your money probably lost, I have not seen any billing software here that will accumulate payments and spread them over time in automatic.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Each subscription on your account runs parallel (or concurrent) to any other subscriptions. If you're having trouble with billing, please submit a single support ticket and we will get things fixed up.

Horizons CS

Thread Information