Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Order Plot Problems

Default Order Plot Problems

We're aware that some players on Order are having problems with their plot and managing structures. We're working on the problem and will post as more information is available.

Thank you for your patience - Horizons CS

Default Re: Order Plot Problems

The most visible and appreciated difference between Vi and previous developers: you tell us stuff, expecially when something does not work.

10/10
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Would have to agree with you there. LOVE the communication from this company.

Even if the game has issues, the communication and effort to fix/add things is enough is reason enough to stick around.

I know many have issue whit the plot window itself but I have a totally different problem... I just moved to Coppertone and I made the 4 basic beginner shop but I can not activate the machine in the beginner scholar shop... Anyone else has the same issue? I will not post a ticket since I am not sure its part of the problem that VI his aware about... Yunaleska his the owner of that plot.

Keep up the good work !

It will fix itself after maint. I had the same problem as well. Meaning that Maint itself usually fixes it.
    Last edited by Peaches; September 24th, 2007 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahrokh View Post
    The most visible and appreciated difference between Vi and previous developers: you tell us stuff, expecially when something does not work.
    Agreed; this is far better then what it was.

I think this problem manifested itself when the hall corrections were rolled out, as I seem to recall everything was fine with the property page until then.

Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Quote Originally Posted by Hasai View Post
    I think this problem manifested itself when the hall corrections were rolled out, as I seem to recall everything was fine with the property page until then.
    Yes, it did. I was able to snag the new requirements for my T2 Lair, but was never able to work on it.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

*hugs Virtrium*
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

After maintenance, my plot is behaving properly again. Also, a named creature I needed for a dragon quest that just wouldn't seem to spawn in the last week finally showed himself (and got munched promptly by another dragon, ah well) so I am hopeful that I will Finally finish that quest this week. A guildmate's plot in the same community is no longer blank as well. Hopefully maintenance fixed the problem for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by I See Unicorns View Post
    After maintenance, my plot is behaving properly again. Also, a named creature I needed for a dragon quest that just wouldn't seem to spawn in the last week finally showed himself (and got munched promptly by another dragon, ah well) so I am hopeful that I will Finally finish that quest this week. A guildmate's plot in the same community is no longer blank as well. Hopefully maintenance fixed the problem for everyone!
    It certainly hasn't for me. My lair still shows 96 * 144 * 144 and it should be 96 * 144 * 240.
    But nice to hear to maintenance at least solved some issues.

Salis

After this last maintenance, my two neibors plots (also guild members) broke again like happened last week to some other people. I know because I tried working on them yesterday and couldn't get access to the construction listing, however mine, just a block away is still working properly. I'm stepping in for them since they usually play during the weekends. Also I've heard that three other guild members that had problems last time had a return of this issue this week. Why does mantenance keep breaking things?

Hehe, luck of the draw I also received this bug.

Now I got only comphunting to do

Well, now I can get the 36 Blue Vexator Fringes I need, not to mention the 100 Blood Skulk Fins
    Starmind: Member of Scions on Order Shard; Helian Ancient Dragon 100/100/100
    Starmind's Crossroads: Harro, Just Uphill of the Binding Shrine

Got the same problem. Very annoying

My plot broke again as well. It isn't all same plots again though, and the community where mine is I would say about half to 2/3rds are borked. Hopefully they will do a server reset and it will fix it - this reminds me of something similiar that would happen years ago (always after a server restart), but communities would break as a group, not a plot here, a plot there.

My plots still broke, been broke sincethe lair shaping changes.

I went from having all but the back corner of top level to basicaly having the first 3 spots at the entrance. I hope it gets fixed soon. I want to move to a new lair but there's no point in it if Im just gona have the same issues.

i have the same problem, cannot see any of my structures in my Property window for my Lair, and thus i cannot build it.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Tagath has a different sort of problem this last maintenance.

Main, planning and construction windows were empty completely at range (meaning, looking at it from the character window nowhere near his weyr). Not even the built T showed up. In the weyr, all blank still. Clicked on the t2 hall under construction. Construction window showed chamber and resources. Back to the entrance, Planning and construction window showed the hall (and ONLY the hall). Went back in and clicked on the t2 crystalshaper. Construction window showed chamber and resources. Back to the entrance. Planning and construction window showed the hall and the crystalshaper, but nothing else.

So, as it stands, he's putting together a cloaked t2 hall and a cloaked t2 crystalshaper in the middle of solid rock because there's no connecting T to the entrance (even though the T is fully built and all can walk in easily).
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Yay!!! My plot info is back after this last maintenance. It felt good to finally add the pale essence construction source that I have been carrying around to my T2 GH. Now I just need 13 slate construction blocks and the house will be done!!!! I hope things don't go whacky again. Any idea what could be causing this problem?

Still having problems.
    Three weeks and counting.
    Any news is better than no news. So status update please.

Salis

Thread Information