Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Order Plot Problems

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Order Plot Problems

As of last night, Tagath could see the construction window at range, but the planning window was still empty for all 10 levels. He didn't check planning at the lair, either.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Problem of a different sort. It seems as if some plots are growing while others remain the same. I noticed this on a plot near mine, where the dimensions have grown from 100x100 (already quite large) to 120x104.

Why is this being done on plots already owned by players ... smacks a bit of favoritism. Mine, 3 plots over, remained the same. Oh, yeah. The plot that "GREW" is owned by a former intern at Tulga Games. Do I have to volunteer to work for free to get a bigger plot? Inquiring minds want to know.

Edit: No, it's not a number glitch. You can plainly see the increased size because the "brown" turf on the plot has expanded. by 20 meters.
    Last edited by Landowyn; October 10th, 2007 at 01:54 PM. Reason: edit note
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Maybe the old guard before the left made some changes and the current devs did not know and have not noticed such changes?Or maybe it is truly random luck just as those that had plots shrink.

This is unlikely to be the cause here, though it is worth noting anyway:

If your plot is flagged as for sale, you will not be able to plan structures on it, and I'd imagine, you would not be able to set permissions or activate machines and NPCs.

The former (planning structures) I've confirmed, the latter (permissions, activations) I have not.

Well, no update has been posted yet but it is nearly a month now, and still no fix for this problem? Any news to report? Just a "still working on it" would easy my mind a bit.
    I would love to be able to restart work on my lair again.

Salis

Salis, are you sure that your issue is the same as the ones others are having? Have you submitted a ticket on it and heard back? Because, as I understand it, the problems for the majority of players on Order has, indeed, been fixed.

I have submitted a ticket and have still not heard back from them.
    If the problems have been solved for the majority I will need to update my ticket again requesting once again a status update.

Salis

Thread Information