Thread: fall decorations

eudoxia

Default fall decorations

[:@][:@] is anyone else still seeing the x, y, and z axis still ? Is there something that I am suppose to do to fix this that i have missed? can anyone help me ? I have turned everywhere for help with this and recieve no answers so if anyone knows anything ..........[:^)] help !

Aeryal

Default Re: fall decorations

Have you deleted world cache folder contents? That seems to fix a myriad of problems.:)

Aeryal

eudoxia

I was kind of nervous about doing that -- guess i wanted to be sure first! thankyou very much i will now try it :)

eudoxia

[:(] i deleted the whole order world file and it did not work and now i cant see the chest on my plot but can still get into them -- is that new? guess i will just ignore the comments on how lovely and neat the fall harvest decor looks for now[:(] any other ideas i would love to hear [8-|]

I'm having problems seeing the pumpkins, etc. too :(. I could see them fine after the last patch for an hour or so, then had a CTD and when I relogged it patched some more files and after that I can't see the decorations anymore, just the XY axis. I've deleted my world cache, done a full file scan, played with graphic settings... nothing seems to work *sighs*.

They removed the chests from the structures, it worked better just to let people click on the structures.

eudoxia

Actually after a CTD and a full scan to get back in I see the chest again........

Thread Information