Thread: Character lvls and ratings

Exclamation Character lvls and ratings

Expanding character levels beyond level 100 for all classes, or even fixing, or changing how character ratings are. I have multiple classes at 100 and i find my self mostly hunting by myself because of exp and rating.

Default Re: Character lvls and ratings

with over 20 schools I dont think raising the cap is a good idea/will even happen.

Some would probably like it, but theres plenty of lvls toget, and with the right group you'll still get good exp.

if your rating gets to 200 plus trophies are the way to go...(most) lvls after that are fluff for more nifty stuff. My advice make another toon, but thats just my opinion.

Exclamation Re: Character lvls and ratings

What if people are happy with just one character? Making a new toon, just so you have something to do in the game. People get bored of that. If the new owners of the game want to keep people and have most of the old people come back, they should expand character lvls atleast to 120. They had it in the works at one time. Dont get me wrong i understand there is alot on there plate, but they should expand all areas of the game and not just events/quests/resources/formulas/etc..

How about doing something other than level-grinding?

If all you focus on is level-grinding, you WILL end up bored, no matter how high or how many times the developers spend time, effort, and resources raising the cap to cater to you.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    I have multiple classes at 100 and i find my self mostly hunting by myself because of exp and rating.
    How exactly do you suppose raising the level cap will help that situation? If you can't find a group now, it's going to be even harder for you when you have a much higher rating from hitting the new level cap.

I submit that "events/quests/resources/formulas/etc.. " will do more to solve your problem than raising the level cap, as those sorts of content additions tend to help attract and retain more players. More players means a better chance of finding a hunting partner or two.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Not only would it make it harder to find a grp to hunt with but think how high the mobs must be to extend the xp at a noticable rate. Or they'd have to make new mobs just for the higher lvl's. Nope I believe events ect.... is the better way to go. Give us unique! instead

HappensOnlyToMe/Nodaken/Alerus
    Nodaken

Thread Information