Thread: Unable to login

Default Unable to login

Is it just me or is there a problem with logging into Order?

The update starts downloading horizons.auc.exe but stops part way through - the server resets.

Default Re: Unable to login

Does anyone have a ny bright ideas on how to get around the server resetting connection while trying to patch? This is getting annoying and looks like I will miss the festival with the technical help site displaying 8 days to reply to service tickets. Argg.... 8 days witout Horizons - I'll go crazy!![:'(]

other than doin a full scan (which im sure u've prolly done many by now ) prolly gona have to file a support ticket or come into the irc channel for HZ and talk to 1 of the devs there perhaps. irc.wuffpaws.com channel is #tazoon..need irc client like Mirc or pirch32 or something
    Soaring the skies of Istaria every day.

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Looks like that channel will be my last resort after I try posting my problem on this forum. Darned tech' support seem to be overlooking my case on purpose after submitting it three times already. Someone has to listen, otherwise I'll be stuck as a hatchling forever! >.<;

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

Thread Information