Thread: never thought it would happen

Hybrid View

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default never thought it would happen

but we on blight have been hit by a very industrious thief.
    most of the open storage in pangai has been emptied, and the tents, lib, and one of the silos on my plot was also wiped out.

so, if you are like me and made some storage available to all before the shutdown, you should go check your plot and make sure your permissions are set properly.

and to the person who did this, i hope you got everything you wanted and needed. please don't bother to come to blight again, you got everything we would have given you if you had asked for it.

wonder if it was the same punk who was so insulting to us sunday or the one who came from order to smirk at us because we haven't finished the drakel portal.

once again, if you love your shard so much, please feel free to stay there. we in blight like it the way it is and do not need you to come and tell us how it needs to be like your shard.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Default Re: never thought it would happen

I'm sorry that happened...there's no excuse for such rudeness. (I'm talking about both the silos being cleared out and that person from order)
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

This stuff doesn't only happen on blight I might say, I've heard of guild infiltrations where someone joins, takes stuff and leaves on Order in the time that I've played HZ, though not recently. I also agree that this kind of thing should not happen. Most guilds I know of, especially the one I am in, are more than willing to share their stores. The only reason I can think of that someonen does this sort of thing is to piss people off.

Why? Oh Why?! do people want to do thing at other peoples expense?!
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

it happened on UNITY too.

With growing population, we -perhaps- should be less overtrustful and tolerant,
    but more watchful and stringent.

We all want the game to expand.
    If not we- the "ancient" players could save the spirit of the game and community- who else should prevent us from being spilled over by the bad influence of other games (we all refused to play).

These things must be nipped in the bud.

WE- the community- will change, it already did. Entropy^^

Odd. When I had a bunch of things swiped, people just told me that's what you get for storing things in/on set to public. And yes, it does suck that people swiped your stuff. I hope you can get it replaced soon.

Thread Information