everything that is going on in blight is not only happening on blight, the other shards are also getting this same treatment in and out of guilds. no matter when/where it happens its wrong and should be dealt with. the suggestions and statements below will hopefully help to find the culprit.
also, theros im sorry that you feel the way u do even about VI because of statements made by other forum members and all the troubles you had in the past with EI at the time of the sale in july 2006. We all miss seeing you in blight and wish that you would reconsider and see what VI has already done let alone all the things in store. i know you read the boards as well as respond as well.
I miss hunting with you and all the others as well as the playing and kidding around that we all did but you have to do what is right for you even when others dont agree or like the decisions. EVEN if you r the owner (VI) of the game.
IMHO, i think that you r being hard on VI and members such as myself with the language and undertones/tones u give to us jus for expressing our feelings, and if u r using rude undertones as u did with me sometime back then no wonder someone would flame statements.
i was no more happy about the pricing but if u dont make money some how in a business u cant keep it going.
VI is only trying to keep an MMO going that has very good ideas and was trying to head in the right direction before being bought and stalled out hoping IMO to close the game, which didnt work.
Sorry if any of this offends you theros, as u told me sometime back u have to get over it and deal. this is my opinion as that was yours and as far as i can see still is yours.