Thread: Have ground pepper, will travel

Default Have ground pepper, will travel

Due to some glitches in the conf resources after the patch two weeks ago, there are some things in short supply for crafting. I have a small to medium stockpile of the more common conf resources (ground pepper, raw meats, etc.) and am willing to share till either my supply gets too low or the resources get fixed. If you need small amounts of ground pepper or raw chicken or any of the other glitched items, send me a tell.

TelShyia

Default Re: Have ground pepper, will travel

BTW Kala (AKA Zur), i have updated your dragon cheat sheet to make it an interactive PDF form, means that you can actually click on check boxes and have the form electronic, then you can print it off if yo like with the what you have checked off, of just keep it open and check or uncheck the boxes. Let me know if you want a copy, would post but it's 2meg now after i did that, so...
    Telshyia

Default Re: Have ground pepper, will travel

Quote Originally Posted by TelShyia View Post
    BTW Kala (AKA Zur), i have updated your dragon cheat sheet to make it an interactive PDF form, means that you can actually click on check boxes and have the form electronic, then you can print it off if yo like with the what you have checked off, of just keep it open and check or uncheck the boxes. Let me know if you want a copy, would post but it's 2meg now after i did that, so...
    Telshyia
    Heh, thanks. Don't have access to Acrobat Writer anymore, so I can't edit my PDFs. Um, a checkable version would be great, but I'm going to be doing minor revisions to it soon, so...

My process right now is editing the file in MS Word (used to use OpenOffice's Writer program), then converting it with a free converter program - CutePDF. Doing it this way doesn't allow for any form or hyperlink information to be saved, which is one of the reasons I've never bothered to turn it into an electronic form. Obviously, the other reason is the one I stated above, where I don't have Writer. And I'm far too cheap to buy it.

The other thing that people MIGHT be interested in is if I turned it into an online database...which would make me happy, because I could then play around with PHP and MySQL some more. But that's probably a discussion more appropriate for the cheat sheet thread.

Thread Information