Thread: Plot Repo

Default Plot Repo

Is there any word as to when we might get plot repo's up and running again? It would be nice to have some of the nice plots open up for sale all thats open right now on order is basically junk. Speaking of which could we please get some of those useless plots combined into some worth owning. There is way too many 25x30 style plots out there that just can't really be used for much of anything. The minimum size for plots should be atleast 40x40. Then atleast you could do a little bit with it.
    Malacast
    100/100 Dragon
    Drizzat
    140/186 rated Sslisk

Maelstrom
    Order

Default Re: Plot Repo

I think they want to get the client fixes out first to get as many people back when they do do the repo.

I just bought a nice 80x80 plot in Mia's Edge on Order. It was owned by the Empire, not another player. There are still a few decent plots around, you just have to look for them. I made use of the 'Plots for Sale' link on horizons.istaria.com and checked to see which communities still had plots available. Then I bound in Bristugo, and ported to the different communities to check out where the plots where, how far they were from the Gate and Pad, how long a run it would be to drag a cargo disk full of building materials over to it, etc..

There were several large (80x80+) plots still available within reasonable distances from Destination Pads.

That's not to say that a Plot Repo isn't still needed, just that you can still find some choice real estate out there if you know how/where to look.

There are decent plots on Chaos as well, although in less segsy places
    The main issue imho are lairs, as those seem to be more or less sold out

It irks me every time I am in an area crafting and every single lair is occupied and has never had a single brick built on them.

/ScraggyJr

There is absolutly no way we can go forward with a plot reppo

I have no where near enough money to buy the biggest most sexy plot in the land yet!
    Am gonna hit an inanimate object with another inanimate object for awhile, then i'm gonna hit an animate object with a different inanimate object. And they said MMORPG's were limited in scope Pah!

I think they wanted to wait until the Unity Character Transfer process is completed, then send out an email to former players, then wait a few weeks in case any of them join up, then do plot repo. So IMO we probably have another couple of months at least.

Steelclaw made a really great plot finding tool. Let me see if I can find the linky.

EDIT: http://bristugo.com/node/59
    EDIT: Ah, Xoshara got there first. Anyway, awesome tool for finding free plots and lairs on any given shard.

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65 View Post
    Steelclaw made a really great plot finding tool. Let me see if I can find the linky.
    http://bristugo.com/node/59
    ?
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Thread Information