Thread: Dragon Craft Schools and Rewards

Default Dragon Craft Schools and Rewards

One could say that leveling DCRA/DLSH is reward enough; however it would be nice if DCRA @ level 100 provided some boost to a statistic, and DLSH a boost to another statistic.

This would be similar to the stat increases one gets as a biped in the various crafting schools.

I am NOT saying that since biped craft does this, that dragon craft should follow suit. I'm just saying it would be nice to get a few extra points in a stat for DCRA and some for DLSH.

Default Re: Dragon Craft Schools and Rewards

I think they consider the fact that our schools cover so many skills as the bonus. But I would not be adverse to having a Stat attached to the craft classes that is higher gain then the adventure school.

Well a stat boost might help to be optimal with T6 ressources..

(120 secs again :x )

That is not something see happen, probably ever. My understanding is they want T6 rare and this is one of the ways they are going about it. But thats just how I understand things from last year. All thing can change.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    That is not something see happen, probably ever. My understanding is they want T6 rare and this is one of the ways they are going about it. But thats just how I understand things from last year. All thing can change.

T6 rare is all and good but to pentlize one and only one race is blip.

Thats my two cents make what you will of it.
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

I'm not suggesting to raise a stat to the point where T6 may be optimal, but if dragon stre could max @ 1000 with a craft school being @ 1000, would that mean that T6 is optimal?

Thread Information