Thread: Account does not exist (fixed)

Default Account does not exist (fixed)

Any answers to this problem upon attempting to log in? I'm not the only one with it. If I have missed a link to a topic elsewhere then forgive me for being in such a hurry.

"Username or password not found"
    We seek only that is wich in our hearts, for no greater foe then ourselves there is.
    Leader of Silver Dawn community.
    Forums: http://forums.ravenhawk.us/index.php
    Gallery: http://www.ravenhawk.us

Learn, share, grow, ascend..

Default Re: Account does not exist

Ouch, file a ticket too!

Make sure you are using your username and not your email. Otherwise, I would log a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Durand View Post
    Make sure you are using your username and not your email. Otherwise, I would log a ticket.
    with me it was just the other way around. Wanted to use my username - like recommanded - and wasn't recognised, with my email I was.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

No. Neither works as unfortunate as it sounds. But, playing around with it before I have to go here and I did manage to duplicate an error previously seen by another in the fourms: The Out of Memory Exception was thrown error (I made an attempt to force a bypass in the launcher into the next step to run a version check.). No changes to system and I have been able to log in fine up untill now, tools mark last system change at: 9/30/07 -- ATI drivers were updated and installed. No other core files were changed. Tells me this is not a problem on my end at the moment. Beyond the errror, no other accounts work. Other friends suffer from the same problem as well.

Hope there is an answer at least in time for the gathering on the 14th. Would be very rude if the host did not show to his own event. I will check back later.
    We seek only that is wich in our hearts, for no greater foe then ourselves there is.

I was able to login just now using my e-mail address. Username wouldn't work.
    Korth Koragan-

I'm having the same problem right now too. T_T I got disconnected while playing and it wouldn't log me back on because there was an "internal error" and now I can't even log in.
    It did the same thing yesterday but worked later on, so hopefully it's just a matter of waiting again.

~Galde

Did anyone try the batch file method ?

This is a problem of the account not existing. When I ment attempt to log in I mean by all known possible ways. Launcher, website, .bat file, everything. The account no longer exists. If I find out that my subscription went through and my account was deleted, or that it was deleted period without my permission or any pre-warning or any notice whatsoever I will NOT be re-subscribing. I have done that THREE times in the past and had to start new characters because of it each time. This is the last time! If I cannot play a game where I know my account will /stay/ then I will not be playing it.

I had sent a mail directly to support because my account as a whole is gone, thus I cannot even ticket under my account. "I am not the only one with this problem."<- I need not say more. I may seem aggrivated, mostly because a quick response was given to an almost related problem and resolved within a 8 min window. Our problem still remains and I may lose yet another friend over billing.

I ask kindly, please pass along some information to help us VI. Some still have not registered here sence the lockdown and thus I am the voice for a few at the moment.

Edit: I almost forgot to list the problem of the launcher not even able to connect to the update server. One of my friends cannot even load the webpage and it tells him it does not exist (The log in webpage.). One account also locks up the launcher completely. I can load the log in webpage and when the account is used there it locks up the webpage there too.
    Last edited by Valados; October 9th, 2007 at 01:32 AM.

The issues listed below sound like they coincided with the facility outage that occurred today (10-08-07). If you're still having trouble, please submit a ticket.

Horizons CS

Thread Information