Thread: A new beginning

Default A new beginning

ok 1st pardon any spelling errors Im tying this driving 70mph down I75.
    what I would love to see is a reroll from the beginning Feledan still captured ,anchors and all that stuff from day one, well except the freed races now are still freeded, T6 still in , and so on.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Default Re: A new beginning

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    Im tying this driving 70mph down I75.
    ...You know you ought not to be doing that, right?
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

I agree with Xoshara... close the laptop and drive

I once passed a car who was weaving a bit on the road... when I passed I saw why: it was a woman driving, with a book propped up on the steering wheel, talking on her cellphone and with a laptop running on the seat beside her. I can't imagine how she kept her car on the road and I was glad to be away from her!

Back to the content of your post, I like the idea. I would like a new server where anyone who wanted could all start over from level 1 and could actually get the thrill of doing things the old fashioned way. Now everyone seems to PL their alts with trophies, and anyone needing help with a quest has a bunch of Ancient dragons or 150+ rated bipeds to help them blow through a mob, etc. Sure, it's nice to have that help, but it's fun having to work for things too

lol well i cant say how fast ,, uh never mind that,
    uh, ow about 1 new small server, say max 30 people max 180 rating (so elek can play)
    max 3 months time that allows copies of your mains to be played, and it resets every 3 months back to the beginning and a new group of 30 can rediscover the areas and refree towns ?,well i touch type the msg as i drive but edit it whilew stopped so im not quite that bad ,, or yes from lvl 1 , but w/ copies no more then 1 main allowed
    Last edited by MarshDog; October 9th, 2007 at 02:30 PM. Reason: rest area editing
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Thread Information