Thread: Returning Euro player

Default Returning Euro player

Hi all , used to play in beta and then when the game was first released .
    Was only able to play for a few months then had to stop due to numerous reason .
    Played for a month on and off , including an attempt with EI ( who immediately tried to bill me 3 times for a 14 day trial which made me quit straight off ) .

How-ever i've been following Horizons trials and tribulations since and have decided to start playing again as the game is now having work done on it once more ( which i'm very happy to see :P ).

Starting from scratch atm on the 14 day trial , how-ever its beginning to look like its going to turn into a Gifted account very shortly ( possible even a double subscription )

Currently doing a Bi-ped called Galagah and a Dragon called Szzraznak ( both on Chaos ) . Hugely enjoying the way the new player experience has been redone and was pleseantly surprised at the amount of coin gained from The Gifted quest line .
    Haven't decided on which character to work on first , but thats the beauty of Horizons in that you can literally do " everything "

So if you bump into this old player ( that feels very newbish ) looking rather lost and scratching his head or snout ( depending on character i'm playing ) do give a wave

Default Re: Returning Euro player

heya what pre-merge server were u on? I was on Earth Feel free to say hi if u see me, my chars atm are Sianan & Pooki. Welcome back!

Sianan + Pooki + Lotus Blossom

Thread Information