Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blight Patch 123 Discussion

Default Blight Patch 123 Discussion

The patch notes have been up for atleast an hour, and nobody has started a thread. It has to be shock, I guess.
    Durand - Elven Warrior of the Realm of Order

Default Re: Blight Patch 123 Discussion

looks good to me. I can finally get my gifted emblem!
    torvos: shadow to chaos shard

Link?.....................

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Link?.....................
    http://community.istaria.com/news/?id=229
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

So, finally we can attach a keg to a dwarf and get our own Istarian perpetuum mobile...
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Thank you thank you, lots of goodies in there, especially the form for the master fabric spool. When is it going live???? Oh I sooo cant wait!

Dust Grinder monsters... I wonder if those are new ! I cant beleive those keg disk where actualy not a joke ! O_o haha Cant wait to start candy hunting! wout wout

FIX: Sand Ogres and Dust Grinder will spawn near the crystal lakes
    o....m.....f.....g

They got them back. After they've been AWOL for how long?

<sniff>I.....<sniff> I'm overwelmed....talks amungs ya selves.
    Nobility is not in your blood but in your actions.
    Woushi - Blight
    Dael Trykk - Blight

Dust Grinder would be the named one.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Changes look good. I like the change to the Tailoring cog as well as the Master spool form now being in game.

I did not see any crystal stack fixes on the new stat crystals not playing nice with the lower tier stat crystals (and I'm not referring to trying to put a level 60 and a level 80 of the same stat, but mixing matching).

Thumbs up Re: Blight Patch 123 Discussion

Blight was updated with Delta 123 on 10.10.2007. Blight testers - please show no mercy in testing this update. We're looking to move this live soon. This included the following updates:

* ADD: Pratt McGrubben on New Trismus will now give out the Gifted rewards to players who completed the Trials more than a year ago and never got the ability and emblem.
    * ADD: Mine on Spirit Isle now has ambient music.
    * ADD: Added new music to the temple on Spirit Isle.
    * ADD: Five scout quests rounding out Sadie the Scout’s quest offering on New Trismus.
    * ADD: Iron Confectioner quest is now available from Fillet in Sslanis.
    * ADD: Two new ghost stories to Holm the Orator, “The Starving Artist� and “The Child in the Woods�.
    * ADD: Hammer’s Rest event outside of Aughundell.
    * ADD: Keg Cargo Disk formulas are available from Durgan in Aughundell.
    * ADD: Knut Granite-Skull is selling food and drink outside of Aughundell.
    * CHANGE: Increased the spawn times of the Blight Anchor near Old Oaks.
    * CHANGE: Only one Blight Anchor can spawn at a time near the Imperial Outpost now.(END THE DANG THING ALREADY )
    * CHANGE: Glimmel Lake Bottle Cap Collection is no longer stackable.
    * CHANGE: Grant Smyth quest no longer gives a free vault upgrade as a reward.
    * CHANGE: Undamaged and Damaged Brown Spider Hatchling Eyes are now called Brown Spider Eyes.
    * CHANGE: Mage Quest: Prove your Skills to Ulaven no longer asks for Brown Spider Hatchling Eyes.
    * CHANGE: Ghost Story: Valkor the Impaler no longer gives a free component to the Blood Sword.(BUMMER )
    * CHANGE: Lowered Valkor’s coin reward.(BUMMER )
    * CHANGE: Increased the chance of Valkor dropping more than one component.(Makes Up for the bummer )
    * CHANGE: Sand Pygmies on New Trismus will spawn more frequently.
    * CHANGE: Gritus Maximus will spawn more often.
    * CHANGE: Modified Tailor’s Cogs to give bonuses to clothworking, leatherworking, and tailoring.
    * CHANGE: Exsanguinating Crystals now have a chance to deal ethereal damage over time.(WOW )
    * CHANGE: Dementia crystals will now properly do mind damage.
    * CHANGE: Pumpkins will spawn at the Festival Grounds again.(COOL)
    * CHANGE: Moved the Fall Harvest NPCs back into place at the Festival Grounds.(YAY!!!!)
    * CHANGE: Spooky Spiders will spawn at the Festival Grounds again.(YOU ARE THE BOMB)
    * CHANGE: Raw Chicken is now associated with Chickens instead of Chicken Breast.
    * CHANGE: Beginner Fall Harvest Treats formula now uses Ground Cinnamon instead of Cinnamon Bark.( YOU ROCK )
    * CHANGE: Genuata now carries Ground Cinnamon.
    * CHANGE: Black Pepper Plant will give Black Pepper Berries instead of Pepper Corns.
    * FIX: Imperial Outpost quests will now let you speak with Frig instead of Burris.
    * FIX: Jolan’s Quest: Revenge now has kill counters before you kill Jolan’s friends.
    * FIX: Baltorris will now REALLY give out the Master Spool formula.
    * FIX: Beginner Fall Harvest Treat formula is usable again.
    * FIX: Frelic the Militia Surplus Officer will now properly give out training equipment to Scouts.
    * FIX: Sanguine Mace is now associated with 1-H Crush skill.
    * FIX: Galt’s Blade will only give attack bonuses to non-ranged, non-spell attacks.
    * FIX: Wolf Hide Harvest Knife is now associated with Foraging skill.
    * FIX: Fixed bug with last step of Battle Sugar Cane quest.
    * FIX: Minor issues with Errands for Ssoren quest.
    * FIX: Veteran Dark Garnet Weapon crystal is no longer available.
    * FIX: Consumed Dark Emerald crystal now applies proper health increase.(Never seen one )
    * FIX: Sand Ogres and Dust Grinder will spawn near the crystal lakes

I think there where Like 3 - on that Hole List Curse my Computers Probloms Now i wasted my trial and cant play aney more for the Time been

:CRYS : I WANT to Kill sog again
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

tail whips to top
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

What's a Keg Cargo Disk formulas build? (stats?)

Well there was plenty of bugginess still to be had. Sent in a report on pretty much everything but the added ambient music (i play with music off).

And the worst news of all is that Baltorris does NOT REALLY give the form yet. There is still no link in his spiel about choosing to fight or craft. This is like the 4th time its supposed to be finally fixed. No idea what you guys are doing that you think is fixing it, but don't bother to check and make sure it is working....sorry to sound bitchy, but come on...

Drev

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

just goes to show you just can't make some peeps happy!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    just goes to show you just can't make some peeps happy!!
    Well, how soon we forget that until just a couple of months ago, Blight was dead and Horizons had no future. I'm just glad that they have something to complain about now.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
    Well, how soon we forget that until just a couple of months ago, Blight was dead and Horizons had no future. I'm just glad that they have something to complain about now.
    lol believe me, sol, i don't forget!! i see your point, and i share it - just wish peeps could frame their complaints a little more......what's the word i am looking for......gently?

couldn't drev have just stated that a prob remains and not throw in the 'No idea what you guys are doing that you think is fixing it, but don't bother to check and make sure it is working....sorry to sound bitchy, but come on...' part?

i sometimes think peeps think that because one thing gets fixed, everything should be working right off the bat. i guess i think that vi has a lot of work to do, and that we should be thankful they are and to be constructive rather than destructive with our critism and/or comments.
    given the list of things that have been repaired, i think one glitch is an acceptable mistake.

but that's just me!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

well comments aside the fact sent in a report shows keen to help the dev,s with patch help....that has to be positive.
    for me having a seasonal event soon will spice up the game...further indicators that new crew are keen to move this game back where it should be
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

It's worth remembering that there are new devs, and old devs doing jobs new to them. It takes time, quite a bit of time, to learn the quirks of the game and, for that matter, of the tools.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Coyote

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    No idea what you guys are doing that you think is fixing it, but don't bother to check and make sure it is working....sorry to sound bitchy, but come on...

Drev
    Right, ***** at the devs. Cause, you know, it's not like they have set up a TEST server or anything. Not like there might possibly be a difference between a character on an internal production server and a live one.

I mean, I'm sure that every game developer out there purposely puts forth bugs just to annoy the players. Makes perfect sense to me. Especially with players who ***** at them.

Sarcasm off... You know, Drevar, you could maybe think before you post. Could give the devs a bit of a break and think about the fact that they aren't purposely patching out bugged fixes. Obviously something about live, and even test, characters is different from the simulated ones. Really don't get people who offer to help with one hand, and slap with another.

*shakes his head before walking away from the forums again*

Thread Information