Thread: 23 things I’m not allowed to do with a WM login.

Default 23 things I’m not allowed to do with a WM login.

1. I am not allowed to announce my presence by booming “I am born Shiva the Destroyer, Death, the Shatterer of Worlds� to the entire server.
    2. “Behold the Metatron, Herald of the Almighty and Voice of the One True G*od!� is not acceptable either.
    3. I am not allowed to give the gift of Salt Rock Bonus, even if a player does have unused stacks in their inventory.
    4. Changing the text on the female fiend’s ‘Warcry’ emote to “Me love you long time!� is not an improvement.
    5. Pretending to be a Smurf when logged on to Order is not roleplaying.
    6. Neither is pretending to be Smurfette, even if I do have the dress and hair bow.
    7. Smurfs are not one of the Living Races of Istaria and using /setscale on anyone playing a fiend is not a proof-of-concept.
    8. The proper reply to a bug report is, “Please submit a trouble ticket on that issue,� not “That’ll cost you $20.00 for pizza and a picture of your sister.�
    9. I am not allowed to script Nadia to do the /ride emote whenever a player buys something from her.
    10. No portion of either the RoP or the ARoP involves a snipe hunt in the Staging Grounds.
    11. I am not allowed to script the Sslanis guards to say “BUD� “WEIS� “ER� in a constant loop.
    12. I am not allowed to produce & distribute a line of “Dryads Gone Wild� DVDs.
    13. Forcing every female character’s endowment slider to maximum is not a bug fix.
    14. I am not allowed to certify anything as “Functioning as Intended�.
    15. I am not allowed to sell commercial advertising space on dragon butts.
    16. SoG does not drop the Epsilon-Zeta Baton of Instant Ancienthood, and I must not tell brand new hatchies that he does.
    17. There is no such thing as the Death Point Fairy.
    18. I am not allowed to replace Lady Kendra’s dialog with the lyrics for “It’s Raining Men�.
    19. The Saris do not need a “Hairball� emote.
    20. I am not allowed to tell new players that El Caliente’s wife is named Mother Clucker.
    21. I am not allowed to make the Hermit aggro on hatchlings who mess with his lava pool.
    22. I am not allowed to make the name ‘Crankenspank’ any more entertaining than it already is.
    23. I am not allowed to create any event that involves the words “toga party�.
    The preceding post has been rated INET-S for satirical content and is not suitable for viewing by the humor-impaired. All rites reversed. Prosecutors will be violated.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Default Re: 23 things I’m not allowed to do with a WM login.

I can honestly say that I had not seen many of those rules violated by the hard-working staff while at TG... ¬.¬

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    I am not allowed to script the Sslanis guards to say “BUD” “WEIS” “ER” in a constant loop.
    As a sslik I can say that this is definitely kosher. *lines up next to Kerrak and starts repeating "WEIS" over and over*
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

LOL
    you actually pointed out some nice ideas there

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

1. The Saris do not need a “Hairball” emote.
    YES THEY DO!!

HONESTLY!!

If dragons have to live with the ride emote - Saris SO NEED that!!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    1. I am not allowed to announce my presence by booming “I am born Shiva the Destroyer, Death, the Shatterer of Worlds� to the entire server.
    2. “Behold the Metatron, Herald of the Almighty and Voice of the One True G*od!� is not acceptable either.
    3. I am not allowed to give the gift of Salt Rock Bonus, even if a player does have unused stacks in their inventory.
    4. Changing the text on the female fiend’s ‘Warcry’ emote to “Me love you long time!� is not an improvement.
    5. Pretending to be a Smurf when logged on to Order is not roleplaying.
    6. Neither is pretending to be Smurfette, even if I do have the dress and hair bow.
    7. Smurfs are not one of the Living Races of Istaria and using /setscale on anyone playing a fiend is not a proof-of-concept.
    8. The proper reply to a bug report is, “Please submit a trouble ticket on that issue,� not “That’ll cost you $20.00 for pizza and a picture of your sister.�
    9. I am not allowed to script Nadia to do the /ride emote whenever a player buys something from her.
    10. No portion of either the RoP or the ARoP involves a snipe hunt in the Staging Grounds.
    11. I am not allowed to script the Sslanis guards to say “BUD� “WEIS� “ER� in a constant loop.
    12. I am not allowed to produce & distribute a line of “Dryads Gone Wild� DVDs.
    13. Forcing every female character’s endowment slider to maximum is not a bug fix.
    14. I am not allowed to certify anything as “Functioning as Intended�.
    15. I am not allowed to sell commercial advertising space on dragon butts.
    16. SoG does not drop the Epsilon-Zeta Baton of Instant Ancienthood, and I must not tell brand new hatchies that he does.
    17. There is no such thing as the Death Point Fairy.
    18. I am not allowed to replace Lady Kendra’s dialog with the lyrics for “It’s Raining Men�.
    19. The Saris do not need a “Hairball� emote.
    20. I am not allowed to tell new players that El Caliente’s wife is named Mother Clucker.
    21. I am not allowed to make the Hermit aggro on hatchlings who mess with his lava pool.
    22. I am not allowed to make the name ‘Crankenspank’ any more entertaining than it already is.
    23. I am not allowed to create any event that involves the words “toga party�.
    The preceding post has been rated INET-S for satirical content and is not suitable for viewing by the humor-impaired. All rites reversed. Prosecutors will be violated.
    1) and 2) - why not? what's the point of being a g o d then?
    4) [caution: terry pratchett joke] how dare you cast dispersions on fiendish seamstresses!
    5), 6), and 7) i should think it is the ultimate in roleplaying to be a smurf.....who can be so unendingly and disgustingly cheerful all the time?
    8) but would you really want a pic of my sister? it would be a bargain to me!!
    11) and 12) i want to see both of these NOW!!!
    13) someone watched (or watches!) 'real science' just a bit too much, i think....
    15) o but think of all that wasted space!! have the seen the size of an ancient behind??? you can plaster 2 whole billboards on one of those barns!!
    17) well there should be!
    19) yes we do, just like puss in boots in shrek 2......
    23) i think we should have one of these for spring break......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    15) o but think of all that wasted space!! have the seen the size of an ancient behind??? you can plaster 2 whole billboards on one of those barns!!
    You just stay away from my big shiny butt.....

*twiddles fingers together*12/13 where can i find these:P

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    *twiddles fingers together*12/13 where can i find these:P
    /wmsetglobalpref dollyparton true
    /wmsetglobalpref modesty boinkboinkboink

Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    4) [caution: terry pratchett joke] how dare you cast dispersions on fiendish seamstresses!
    This game needs more Seamstresses. And a Guild of Assassins would be nice too (*give quest*, Your task for tonight is to take out SoG. Do not fail us!). This reminds me, I Making Money just arrived. Hopefully it is good.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65 View Post
    This game needs more Seamstresses. And a Guild of Assassins would be nice too (*give quest*, Your task for tonight is to take out SoG. Do not fail us!). This reminds me, I Making Money just arrived. Hopefully it is good.
    yeap i expect my copy any day......a personal aside - i have a library easily big enough for l-space. a hint - i made a new year's resolution in 1997 to read every book from a to z......just made it to the 'h' section last month.....anyway, whatever else i am reading gets put to the side when a pratchett book hits the streets!! long live diskworld!!!

lol we can always start a dw trivia thread.....i got all the books!!

I enjoyed "Making Money"

Moist is such a cool character name lol..
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

It was a pretty good book. Not the best Pratchett book I've read, but pretty good. This one also uncharacteristically left plot threads that weren't neatly tied up. Normally Pratchett books don't do that, so I'm wondering what he has up his sleeve. Hopefully this book is a setup for something else.

To any of these, why not? A little bit of a change is a good thing. I think the saris do need 'hairball' emote actually. And, it would be funny, just once, to hear of the Hermit going aggro on any dragon caught playing in his lavapool.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Quote Originally Posted by Arietna View Post
    I enjoyed "Making Money"

Moist is such a cool character name lol..
    moist is kewl, but i LOVE that you finally learn cut me own throat dibbler's real name!!
    and boy howdy, does it fit!!

Thread Information