(IC) I find the idea of a pre-Rite much more agreeable than a secondary Rite. Such a thing will not only prove to the adults that the hatchling is willing and capable to undertake the task, but also perhaps help to dispell this myth that those who choose to seek the sky sooner rather than later are somehow weaker and inferior for it. I also see it as being less likely that the elders of our proud community will harass us as badly as I fear a secondary Rite may cause.

*grins and gives Maekrux a friendly nudge* There's no need to feel so beaten, if nothing this conversation is slowly leaning into a more constructive nature, given the sensitivity of the subject.*

<ooc> Im fine with it either way really. Any such even would be fun and community building. Lan may even help in some ways, tho he'd rather die than submit to a secondary rite - but thats more of a pride thing. I've already aired my concerns, and even then, Im confident that the vast majority of the community will treat us fairly regards to when we choose to ascend. That only leaves the rare souls that seem to feel that regardless of your race, that by your mid 20's/ early 30's you should instantly seem to know where absolutely everything in this game is, to use such a thing as fuel for further griefing.
I promise to keep quiet now, im rather interested of the opinions of the you need to be 50+ side myself.