Thread: Derail This Thread!

Hybrid View

Default Derail This Thread!

Just try and do it!

No, really. Let's see where it goes. Think of it as a collective "stream of thought".

Here's the catch(es):
    1) Your post has to be somewhat related to a previous post. (that is, you can't post about how you like gas grills over charcoal when the thread is talking about uhm... restricting biped multiclassing)

2) NO FLAMING. I'm looking for wandering thoughts here, not a flame war. If you want to start a cvffvat contest of righteousness, this isn't the place. Please ignore attacks upon individuals or "people who shall not be named".

We're mature enough to do this... right?

So... Here goes!

What's the highest death point count you've ever had? How did you get it?

26 here, fighting Daknor. I mean... geez, he must have REALLY wanted me. Every time I got rezzed, he'd chase me around, completely ignoring the rest of my group -- till I got hit with the purple ball of doom.

Default Re: Derail This Thread!

Myself and a couple others got 100 death points to see what would happen.
    wont say how we got them lol but Illyist took them away as part of a test.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Speaking of dying...

What's the funniest death you've ever had in any game. I remember times in Everquest when my monk would feign death, but just a half second too late, so I'd show up at my bind point and immediately feign death

Derail mode activated...

Monks... Speaking of Monks, I remember this TV show Monk once. I wonder if it's still on. Looked like a promising sort of show, but I haven't heard anything about it.

Man, I hate it when I get involved in a show, but the "rating" isn't high enough for the execs at the network to renew it. Take Firefly, for example. I missed that show when it was on originally somehow, but my husband got a copy of the episodes on DVD. I'm totally hooked now, but it's too late. Yeah, I realize that I'm just catching up to something most of you watched five years ago. But in my own defense, five years ago I was busy trying to figure out how to manage a household with an infant, toddler and young school aged child. I was a little too busy for television back then.

And speaking of five years ago, isn't it about five years ago that Horizons was in "beta" testing, so I would have been doing that too.

(How's that for derailment, I even derailed myself )

Fireflies are cool. I loved catching them as a kid, but now I hate it when I'm driving at night and one splats on my windshield, so I have this glowing goo right in front of me.

You see glowing goo's not what it used to be though is it?

I mean i remember the good old goo you got in the movies, it might have been a black and white movie but you could see the red mass of jello coming towards you in your mind eye and it was horrific.

Now the goo's all computerized and cgi'ed, it flows and fair lives, it just dosn't leave enough to the imagination anymore. We laugh at alien goo, we scorn mutant goo and we ridicule magical goo.

Hollywood and computerized special effects has runied Goo for ever reducing it to a bit part actor in B movies. It's so sad.
    Am gonna hit an inanimate object with another inanimate object for awhile, then i'm gonna hit an animate object with a different inanimate object. And they said MMORPG's were limited in scope Pah!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw View Post
    Just try and do it!

No, really. Let's see where it goes. Think of it as a collective "stream of thought".
    In sticking with the intent of the OP.. I place this penny on the track to see if it'll cause things.. to derail..

*bows and leaves.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

I bet we could pave a city street with pennies. I also bet the heat from all that reflected sunlight could cause a passing ICBM to explode. Maybe that's the best missile defense. Pave the streets in pennies...

I snatched that today from LO's desk, mounts for dwarves!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

IT'S SANTA!
    <----clicky!

baby lotion, not just for babies
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Thread Information