Thread: Price for festival masks...

Default Price for festival masks...

Howdy, I'm wondering how much individual festival masks sell for. How about full sets of masks?

While I'm at it .. how much do costumes sell for? Complete sets of costumes?

Are there any other ways to get em besides turning in candy at the Dali fairgrounds? Quests or whatnot.

Thank ye

Default Re: Price for festival masks...

I'm not much up on the pricing right now, being that i have the full set of masks already

from 2 years ago lol. but yes if you can't get them from a player, the only way to get

the masks is with candy from the vendor. Costumes, I usually see them on connies for

about 10-50c each, except for the special Zombie one, that varies a bit.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Drop-costumes are more or less entirely worthless. The bought costumes could go for a bit, but not much, really.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

At this time of the year costumes, candy, and masks all sell for fairly cheep as some are fairly easy to get with a little patientce. If you're looking to profit, I'd wait 3-4 months. by that time most of these things can easily sell for several hundred copper - a silver or two.

I wouldnt sell my pumpkin boxer shorts for anything less than 20 silver pieces !

( yes its from festival 2004 )
    Last edited by Magfuddle; October 19th, 2007 at 02:52 AM. Reason: add screenie
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Garden Gnome - Order
    Impure Mage lvl 52 / Enchanter 45 / Spellcrafter 42 / Mason 23
    ( Last of the Forgotten )
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    (99.6% html free signature)
    Nicolas de Chamfort : "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."

Thread Information