Out post Quest would be my guess, dont know the name of NPC
    Roguar the Zerker
    Drinker of Ale
    Order, Scoin
    why can i not sell hoard to a PB?

Default Re: Who am I?

c'mon, i need a name...?

Well, as I recall... (having flown out to find an actual name) I believe is Saja of the NR Research Institute. Is a slim chance is either Lhumberg (hehe) or Triad of the same Institute.

Course, might be a day or so before I could figger a good new person. heh
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Saja it is. You're up, walkerglassmire! :-)

Here we finally go...

"Have you seen my latest invention? No? Well, it will save the Living Races. Will completely and totally destroy the Withered Aegis. <mutters> This time..."
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

That sounds like our old family friend, Gangaf Tagley in Dalimond :-)

Bingo. You're up awdz.

Just looking around, I can see that it's a jungle out there! I find my life to be rewarding and calm, none of that undead bashing for me. I much prefer creating to destroying.

heck that could describe any player crafter (preferably one based in Sslanis)..
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Would this be Master Crafter Finewood?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Yes, Laughing Otter, that's exactly who it would be. You're up! :-)

I watch everyone come and go all day long
    But only a few want to play with me.
    I can't help the way I smell,
    It's just the way I am.
    I have feelings, too.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I am shure I know this one... but it isn't Tangee, huh?
    Unitys Eisdrache Nemesis of Helian
    Orders Finiaroth Helian

I would say Squidgy Too (Two?). I'd pet it more often but... ewww...

Awdz is correct!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

Possessed of more than you know, I may snap at you. Beware my temper, I'm cold and cannot get at those delicious bones suspended before me....

Tailon the thing that spawns the mind lasher ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Close enough, it's Talon the Possessed. You're up, Lightning claw!

I see with out seeing to me Darkness is as clear as daylight I often see fallen who have tried to slay me atop my Plato Prison I kill with out mercy with my legion of followers who am I
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Kind of sounds like Valkor to me though I'm not sure what a Plato Prison is.

Thread Information