I have a Lv54 Dragon character, but I've been giving thoughts to working on my biped again.

He is currently a Lv14 Cleric, Lv10 Warrior, and I think like Lv5 Druid. Basically, I was thinking along the lines of having a warrior who can heal himself, as that is what I've always wanted to do on my dragon, and what I end up doing in a lot of RPGs anyways.

While levelling as a Dragon, the Dragon Ability Quests every 10 levels gave me some direction as to where to go and what to fight at any given level. However, bipeds have no such quests, and I have exhausted all of my Cleric School quests, and now at Lv14, I can't find anything that is really worthwhile to fight.

Everything is either too slow kill, or, too little exp. I can get 15-30xp on Lv7-10ish mobs, and they are fast, easy kills, but XP pile-up takes forever. Or, I can try and seek out Lv11-15 mobs, but they are usually social or very hard to kill (like beetles) and by the time I kill one of these bad boys, I could have killed 3 little guys.

I am trying to whittle away this level so that I can equip my next weapon, but it seems sooo dang slow, is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm wearing the best armor that I know of, the best shield, and the best 1h crushing weapon I can find, and I've put skillpoints into 1h crush, life magic, and some armor use if I recall, as well as a few Strength. I usually use Enhance Armor, Enhance Strength, and Gift of Strength as my buffs.

So... what am I doing wrong? Surely it shouldn't take me nearly an hour just to get 10% of my tnl?