I'm a bit drunk whilest writing this, but I'm curious. How many of you have looked to the heavens and had thoughts of flight? How do you feel about flying into a cloud bank? A thundercloud? Would you at all be conserned with your safty in flight, and the weather conditions? What are your thoughts about the ground below? If granted the wish of dragon transformation, what would you do? Would you accept it and leave all you currently know behind? Destroy those who have wronged you? Would you hide from those who may experiment on you, or shoot you down? Would you just hide, since you can fly, and find a peaceful place in the world to reside? What would you do, given the gift of dragon kind, knowing that there are likely no others of your kind in the "real" world and that you are now an outcast among anything else in the world?

I allready have imagined fears of flying into dark cloud banks, especially dark, brooding thunderheads, I'd likely avoid them, I'm also one that would probably find an uninhabited island in the pacific and make a lair there...... I hate being human. Mabe I'm just insane, but at least I'm creatively so, and the mask of annanimnity that the internet provides along with a bit of anebriation allows me to tell you this. I would never make such a statment openly in real life.