Thread: Dragon Quests not Available

Default Dragon Quests not Available

I think this is probably unintended, at least I hope it's unintended, but my dragon (DRAG 15/DCRA23/DLSH30) can not receive the Dimensional Pocket III or Quarrying III quests, and it seems likely that all the other crafting quests (and quite possibly the ROP as well) are similarly affected. Is this intentional, or is it an oversight? I can certainly see how it might not have been spotted until now, as most dragons doing lairshaping have been at or near DCRA100 for a long time now.
    Danna Firesoul
    Magic Knight, Order of the Crimson Flame
    Mad Tinker of the Company of the Morning

Default Re: Dragon Quests not Available

It's because those quests tie into the actual Dragon crafter school. I think you need to be in said school to get em.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Scalecraft, spellcraft, transmutation, and salvaging are the skills unique to Dragon Crafter. I'm hopeing that the rest of the craft quests (and RoP) would/should be operating on current craft level, not DCRA level. I know they don't, but I'm hoping that's on oversight rather than intended.
    Danna Firesoul

As far as I know the only skills you can upgrade with DLSH would be Lairshaping specific quest and possibly crystalshaping?. The others, including RoP are dependent on DCRA only, this includes things like mining,ect., as you can only gain exp from items that require say stoneworking, if you are in DCRA. DLSH you only gain exp on making the final products (Flowstnes,Malestones,ect) and when placing them in lairs.

Correct me if Im wrong but, RoP bases its requirements on DCRA because DLSH wasnt available yet when it was first introduced...I think.

You are correct, Tcei. If you want to do the quests designed for dragon crafters, you have to raise dragon crafting. And ROP is based on dragon crafter as well, and there's some logical reason why, but having not done it yet myself, I can't think of it.

So not a bug. *squashes the not bug*

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    You are correct, Tcei. If you want to do the quests designed for dragon crafters, you have to raise dragon crafting. And ROP is based on dragon crafter as well, and there's some logical reason why, but having not done it yet myself, I can't think of it.

So not a bug. *squashes the not bug*
    Drat. I was hoping I wouldn't have to level both classes.
    Danna Firesoul

is there even a way to get to 100 lairshaping without doing crafting? short of another laircrafter making the small components and you making the final and placing for exp, I would think you'd stumble into a wall.

Thread Information