Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Families on Order

Post Dragon Families on Order

Greetings everyone,

I've come to present the scrolls containing the lineage of the dragon families of Istaria. Mine original purpose was to aid my memory in knowing who my own family is. It has since grown into the scrolls before you.

I all that is written is as I have been told. If something is not accurate I shall be happy to correct it. If your own name or that of family members is missing it will be added.

Forgive the clutter but this is still in it's early stages... Things will likely be reorganized and addition information such as age and the chosen path may be included on future versions.

Note: The lines are of different colour have different meaning. A small legend is in the lower left that helps expalin the colouration.

The Scrolls: http://annatar.worldispnetwork.com/First%20Draft.pdf

Be well,
    Tsargoth

Default Re: Dragon Families on Order

This is looking very good, Tsargoth. Thank you kindly for taking the time to put this together; our families are quite important to us and we have grown numerous since our losses at Draak and the Battle of Tazoon. It is heartening to see the list so big.

(Not seeing anything in terms of my family that needs to be changed yet. You know, I bet Inspiration Software would be excellent for this task, but you seem to have a good handle on it already.)
    Maekrux Vythulhar, the Blue Phoenix
    "Resurgam!"

Excellent Work Tsargoth, it makes things a lot easier for the rest of us. I believe Ishmair was left off that revision, you might want to ask Saphire and Nawkia to confirm if they are indeed going to adopt him.

That's crazy complicated! But really cool, me likes it. =) I didn't really know there were that many dragons out there, but I guess I should have known better =P Of course there are!

I think I'm a box to myself though =P

aww so many old names I had forgotten....I read it and it reminds me of them...*chuckles*

I can think of a few that might be in that history that aren't - but none of them are active nor have they been in a long time.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

The mystical Kow isn't on there. =)

I'd be happy to correct. Please provide me with details and I'll be happy to add

I was being silly. I don't play anymore.

Neither does Taen and a lot of others on that list. It's good for people to know their roots thought.

well I noticed me and mine family aren't on the list but you only asked me about that a day or so ago...

Darkstorm was an "original" dragon - I seem to remember him being related to Taen in some way (brother or something) but I could be wrong. If you're still in touch with Taen he can clear that up.

On further along other families histories besides mine own..

Shargrym was mated to Frossa - they had at least one hatchling I believe (or maybe he was adopted...I do remember them having at least one named who Rped for a bit).

I told you about my adopted father (Shadowclaw - who I think may also have been taen's brother but again could be wrong, I was a hatchling when they were Rping together- though for awhile I referred to Taen as my Uncle). My adopted Sister - A'sasha - mated with Loor. They had a hatchling daughter - Looresha (none of which are still in game so you won't find Looreasha).

Veya was previously mated to Vesuvius - and they had four hatchlings (all starting with the letter V of course - I was one of them )). Course she may have striken that from her history and that's why its not in there - I have no idea.

I remember those cuz they are all guildies - well except Darkstorm - he was just a friend. All I remember is thinking that he and Taen were somehow related.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

I don't think Darkstorm was related to Taen, except maybe by oath.

Darkstorm was mated to Sereamha Ballad-dor, I think her name was. Outside of that, I don't think there were any hatchies or parents in that family line.

Kumu had no parents, mates, or offspring. In truth, he was the result of a failed Dryad experiment crossing a Sslik with a cow with a dandelion and was raised by gnomes after hatching. He had a couple of clones (all from the same pod), one named Cryst, the other Crystoo.
    Last edited by Pharcellus; October 24th, 2007 at 08:51 PM.
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Ok, I can add a few from Obsidian Order you don't have there.
    Klar (m) is married to Shadowalker (f). Klar has a neice, Karasendrieth.

Vaevictus, Denrath, and gada (all m) are other dots along the way. I don't know if they have fit in on the family thing anywhere.

Tamaracaran (m) is married to yavahona (f) and they have, well, several. You'll have to catch the king of PLOP on sometime to get the list.

Brothers Gallith and Fayleth are in OO as well, surprisingly bonded to brother riders K'vet and Gr'vek (humans). Don't know how you want to represent dragon rider pairs in this, because I'm bonded to Tagath, obviously. I know it's not the same kind of bonding as, say, Nawkia and Saphire or Ryunaker and Starlight.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Perhaps you should make the connecting lines a little thicker? Sometimes it's hard to distinguish the colours, which are rather important.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Don't forget the Dragon of Smish! *smishes all those she remembers and even those that are new*

I'm also not playing horizons at the moment, but hey maybe with more happening and not logging into ghost town that could change? I was never a part of any of the dragon families, I was a black dragon on her own in Istaria. *sighs and remembers the times when she landed on passing bipeds*
    Luv ya guys!

Caillie Twilight

Dragon of Smish

Edit: Ohh and I was around since the early Beta times. Then on the Dawn server before it all became Order. *ponders*
    Last edited by Caillie; October 26th, 2007 at 02:21 AM. Reason: remembered tidbits!

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    Veya was previously mated to Vesuvius - and they had four hatchlings (all starting with the letter V of course - I was one of them )). Course she may have striken that from her history and that's why its not in there - I have no idea.
    Well, unfortunately Vesuvius quit a long time ago and he's made it pretty clear he's not coming back. =P So there's no real point I suppose? Plus Veya is re-mated to Zaide as you can see, who is my significant other IRL. And I haven't seen any of her past hatchies in a very long time. o-o

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

I'll try to update again this weekend. Thank you everyone for the suggestions and changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Veya View Post
    Well, unfortunately Vesuvius quit a long time ago and he's made it pretty clear he's not coming back. =P So there's no real point I suppose? Plus Veya is re-mated to Zaide as you can see, who is my significant other IRL. And I haven't seen any of her past hatchies in a very long time. o-o
    yea I know - he just said playing or not he wanted the line so I just spilled all I know!

You're not the only dragon to have more than one mate because of others not being in the game - including those on the family list.

I mean Allon's my second as well. But true it would probably get wayyy too confusing to try and count everyone's multiple mates hehehe.

(and oh I didn't know Zaide was your SO in RL..coolness...I can't get mine engaged in Hz - too slow for him hehe)
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    yea I know - he just said playing or not he wanted the line so I just spilled all I know!

You're not the only dragon to have more than one mate because of others not being in the game - including those on the family list.

I mean Allon's my second as well. But true it would probably get wayyy too confusing to try and count everyone's multiple mates hehehe.

(and oh I didn't know Zaide was your SO in RL..coolness...I can't get mine engaged in Hz - too slow for him hehe)
    You think Allon is coming back? Haven't seen him in a long time. And yeah, I'm not even sure Zaide will play anymore, he's shown no interest in coming back either. =<

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

Wow. These scrolls must have required quite some time in research and scribing...

I and Ayesha have not been round often due to things in the real life plane. (I: School. Ayesha: Computer blew up and hasnt been able to get fixed. )

No hatchlings to our name yet.

Well there's pleanty of hatchlings this generation. Better go snatch one

Thread Information