Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Families on Order

Default Re: Dragon Families on Order

oops...I see DharSii and Selemi, nevermind, I am an idiot.
    But I still didn't see Sereamha, maybe I am wright with that one -_- lol!

Golly, I would be honored to be related to Sereamha!

Aine and Callak adopted one another as sister-brother since your last scroll, Tsar. Aine and Ardor were adopted by (notice the wording, lol) a couple more hatchies as well. Dragmar is one, the other no longer plays after his short trial of the game.

Konoc is Callak's son, therefore Aine's nephew. Konoc is now bonded to LyAria, to his auntie's delight! (That may be there already, my eyes are far too old for the new scroll, I fear. )

Thank you Tsar. We all appreciate the work you are doing on this and respect you for undertaking such an important task. *Nuzzles gently*

Edit: Callak, konoc and little Ly are where they should be. (I finally saw that + sign up there to enlarge, duh). Maybe Callak and I could have a blue line, though, please? Thanks!

Amazing work

Me(Selemi) and DharSii will be bonding this Friday, so that line will need to change soon

*goes back to getting lost in the twisting lines*
    Selemi of Order~ Adult Helian Green Dragoness
    Sesenya of Order~ Short Saris Crafter

I am a dragoness that hibernates extensively ((Darn school stuff)). Attempting to sort through the updated scrolls, and becoming dizzy with the information of the lineages, I am nowhere to be seen.

Although informally bonded previously to Ayesha, I have chosen to break this not-quite-a-bonding due to particular reasons not to be disclosed.

All pending updates completed. A new category of "Experiment" has been added for those that came about in some odd way.

well dang everything I had already found out you got updated on already .

THough to our conversation last night - Frith-Rae AND Dracar WERE officially bonded - at the first bonding ceremony brought back from the ancient texts (and I forgot...lol).

I'm at work now so can't check for Veya and Vesuvius's four hatchlings, or my old screenies just yet.

But I also notice Shargrym and Frossa aren't there - Shargrym and Frossa were mated and bonded - no biological hatchlings, though they had adopted a new hatchling at one point, I have no memory of his name . And I know Frossa's parents were not player gifted dragons, and Shargrym I had THOUGHT was adopted by Taen? But Taen can answer that better than me...I know he had an adopted player father.

Frossa has been long gone, but Shargrym still logs in here and there and has a lovely lair on the hills above Chiconis .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    well dang everything I had already found out you got updated on already .

THough to our conversation last night - Frith-Rae AND Dracar WERE officially bonded - at the first bonding ceremony brought back from the ancient texts (and I forgot...lol).

I'm at work now so can't check for Veya and Vesuvius's four hatchlings, or my old screenies just yet.

But I also notice Shargrym and Frossa aren't there - Shargrym and Frossa were mated and bonded - no biological hatchlings, though they had adopted a new hatchling at one point, I have no memory of his name . And I know Frossa's parents were not player gifted dragons, and Shargrym I had THOUGHT was adopted by Taen? But Taen can answer that better than me...I know he had an adopted player father.

Frossa has been long gone, but Shargrym still logs in here and there and has a lovely lair on the hills above Chiconis .
    Shargrym is listed a bit below Taen. I know that by the weekend I'll have at least one couple that will need to be updated to bonded. Hopefully by then any other changes will have been provided.

Thanks again.

A quick note.

I am looking for more information about the families in the guilds "Bane of the Aegis" and "Elder Spirits" if anyone has that information please feel free to contact me by PM or IM.

Thank you,
    Tsargoth

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't recall the hatchie's name either, but, I DO know that Frossa and I had adopted each other brother-sister.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Wow. That's alot of dragons. And these are only reported ones....

I know, I never knew there were this many. And getting more all the time! What a mess this little spreadsheet is becoming, its amazing it's readable. XD

Hello Everyone,

The latest changes have been made. Please let me know if there are any other changes.
    • DharSii and Selemi are now listed as bonded.
    • Saphirth has been added.
    • Lines have been slightly moved to fix some cases of overlap.
    Also Shargrym and Frossa are listed as having adopted Jaraiden and Shadowwalker. Could either of them be the hatchling you were thinking of?

Take care,
    Tsargoth

Woops! Looks like the Wren <--> Jyotika line was changed in color from sibling to romance. That'd be scary if that were the case... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hraefn View Post
    Woops! Looks like the Wren <--> Jyotika line was changed in color from sibling to romance. That'd be scary if that were the case... xD

How did that happen. Fixing

*G-A-S-P* ... ... ... *says no more* Heh, in any case i've got a bit of an update for you but we'll discuss it later.

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Wow. That's alot of dragons. And these are only reported ones....
    Yes. XD

There's ones like my Hrough, which have no actual relations, and therefore I haven't bothered to report in (who cares about a loner hatchling?). XP

Hey! There's pleanty of loners on that list! Or ones with only one tie or two.

Umm...Tsar...

I just looked again, and a bit closer this time. Is there a blue line from my name to johnny's? If so...does that signify ex-mate? He is/was a grandson, actually...and I have but one mate (only one, always one, and that one is suffering apoplexy as I write this, lol). Also...I don't remember Silithus as a mate to Taen...in fact...well, I do know he was bonded with drayca and she was his first (perhaps only) mate, yet there is a blue line there, as well.

Also, still need my brother Callak denoted, and my adopted hatchies Dragmar and Argon (and argon's biped alt, Fierrfire, my only biped child!).

Maybe I am using an old link?
    Last edited by aine; April 16th, 2008 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aine View Post
    my adopted hatchies Dragmar and Argon
    I used to own a hatchling named Argon O_o

Oh...I have probably muddled names again, then. *sighs*

Well...Tsar, please just list the biped name, as I must have it wrong and he does not play his hatchie anymore, anyway, and the biped Fiery calls me "mom".

Sorry Zex.

Thread Information