Thread: I am angry

Unhappy I am angry

I won't beat up anyone, but wow, I am sooo disapointed. I can't apply the steelsilk spools to my plot, because, nothing shows up on the expert wood shop to LET me apply. I can bring up the unfinished silos, I cant bring anything up through the plot sign, or the character menu for the plot. An unfinished tree doesnt show anything. I went to several plots down in south gate. Out of the four I checked, the same way as mine, three didnt show any info either.

Saritova is having the same problem on some of their plots, as is Scions guild plots.

My brandons shelf plot is just fine.

I don't take to blaming anyone for this, cept for bleh, computers and database issues.

Just was so excited to pop my very first expert shop, and couldn't do it. I finally logged out, to avoid getting further aggravated by this nasty mess.

It seems, every step of the way, starting with the problems with the master form, and now the plot issue, is preventing me from popping it. ;'(

Sorry for venting, just had to. ;(((((((((((((((((((

Default Re: I am angry

It's like the third time at least now. }:=8(

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

There is now a notice on the log in page that we are getting a fix at 5am 10/24 for the plot problems. Hope that helps Heather. My lair is also invisible from the plot markers's point of view and can't apply. Alot of us are in the same boat.

Dracaena

PS Would give you a hug but the last biped I did that to complained about being smooshed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    PS Would give you a hug but the last biped I did that to complained about being smooshed.
    I just learned to hug with the end of my tail. *does so* It's a lot less stressful on the one being hugged.

* snuffles curiously*

Sounds like you guys on Order are having the problems we had on Chaos about a year ago. Hope they get it fixed for you soon, because I know it's annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    There is now a notice on the log in page that we are getting a fix at 5am 10/24 for the plot problems. Hope that helps Heather. My lair is also invisible from the plot markers's point of view and can't apply. Alot of us are in the same boat.

Dracaena

I always get plopped by Tamacaran, so I don't mind being smooshed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    Sounds like you guys on Order are having the problems we had on Chaos about a year ago. Hope they get it fixed for you soon, because I know it's annoying

Well, they took the world down today, so now I am not angry. Thanks for the fix to our plots and I truly hope all goes well and I can finally pop my very first expert shop!

I too am in the same boat with my own plot, Peaches... You're definitely not alone.

I'm hoping this too will fix the plot issues. *keeps paws crossed*

-Menkure

Quote Originally Posted by Menkure View Post
    I too am in the same boat with my own plot, Peaches... You're definitely not alone.

I'm hoping this too will fix the plot issues. *keeps paws crossed*

-Menkure
    Yesss, it is F I X E D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for venting, just was a really bad hair day as far as order not cooperating with me.

T H A N K Y O U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's better than the really bad hare day I had yesterday. I discovered that my rabbits had chewed a hole in the back of one of our almost brand new recliners. Can you say "haussenfeffer"? Just like children, it's a good thing they're cute.

Glad that everything is fixed now, btw.

Yes indeed it is fixed, but the question is will it break yet again on the next update. This is really starting to irritate people not just yourself or myself. It was commented the other day by a friend of mine that he would actually like to see a freeze on updates untill they can figure out why it keeps breaking plots.

* snuffles curiously*

Thread Information