Thread: A note to the community of Order

Default A note to the community of Order

...Thank you.

During the weeks I've been playing, I've experienced a lot of public roleplay. The Dragon channel is nearly a lifeline of my enjoyment of the game. To a casual observer it may look like all our characters do is pounce and nuzzle and talk about gnome snacks (who can really blame them, they're experiencing a time of relative peace and might as well take advantage of it), but conflict and intriguing things do happen regularly. For example, the recent razing of part of Maekrux's lair.

I love that I don't have to join a particular guild or be at the right place to see this, that I can just listen to global channels throughout my time in-game and absorb it, with only occasional annoyance by people who fail to annotate their Out-Of-Character messages.

So, thank you all very much for fostering an environment of roleplaying.

One suggestion, perhaps even classifiable as a complaint: The bipeds are too quiet. I tried to make a Biped channel and almost no one ever joined it. So for the most part, public RP = dragon RP...
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Default Re: A note to the community of Order

Trust a dragon !? 'sif !
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Garden Gnome - Order
    Impure Mage lvl 52 / Enchanter 45 / Spellcrafter 42 / Mason 23
    ( Last of the Forgotten )
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    (99.6% html free signature)
    Nicolas de Chamfort : "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."

Thread Information